Sign in to follow this  
KL Oo

Fenix2GSX - Fenix & GSX Intergration

Hi All,

I stumbled across the freeware Fenix2GSX utility a few weeks ago and am very impressed with how it integrates the two programs. Triggers refueling and catering, refuels to the exact same amount of fuel in your OFP, can automatically trigger boarding and loads the Fenix via the EFB with the Simbrief OFP indicated pax and weights. Plus lots of other automation between the two.

It reminds me of what we used to have with the FSLabs integration with GSX to an extent.

In any event, if you haven't seen it or heard of it - I highly recommend it. Plus the author is super responsive and engaging releasing little fixes here and there to improve it.

https://github.com/Fragtality/Fenix2GSX

• Like 4

Kael Oswald

7950X3D / 64GB DDR5 6000 @ CL30 / Custom Water Loop / RTX 4090 / 3 x 50" 4K LCD TVs

2 hours ago, KL Oo said:

Hi All,

I stumbled across the freeware Fenix2GSX utility a few weeks ago and am very impressed with how it integrates the two programs. Triggers refueling and catering, refuels to the exact same amount of fuel in your OFP, can automatically trigger boarding and loads the Fenix via the EFB with the Simbrief OFP indicated pax and weights. Plus lots of other automation between the two.

It reminds me of what we used to have with the FSLabs integration with GSX to an extent.

In any event, if you haven't seen it or heard of it - I highly recommend it. Plus the author is super responsive and engaging releasing little fixes here and there to improve it.

https://github.com/Fragtality/Fenix2GSX

yep great tool  to have  works  great

https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/636182-for-those-that-have-the-fenix-and-gsx-pro/?tab=comments#comment-4990528

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Ah excellent - I did a search on AVSIM for Fenix2GSX but your thread didn't come up.  I'm sure a mod will come along and merge.

• Like 1

Kael Oswald

7950X3D / 64GB DDR5 6000 @ CL30 / Custom Water Loop / RTX 4090 / 3 x 50" 4K LCD TVs

22 minutes ago, KL Oo said:

Ah excellent - I did a search on AVSIM for Fenix2GSX but your thread didn't come up.  I'm sure a mod will come along and merge.

no matter  the  more  coverage  it  gets  the better 🙂

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

I'd like to resurrect this topic because it is indeed an excellent add-on and the guy certainly deserves more exposure.

Included with the package download is a very good readme that explains all of the settings but it would be nice if there was a central forum somewhere to discuss its use. So far, I can't find a forum or Discord channel. Does anyone know of such a thing?

While I'm here, does anyone know if the possibility exists to disable the GSX popup every time F2GSX makes a request? At the moment, for me, that's the only real spoiler!

Cheers. 

Luke

• Like 1

Also recommend this - use it all the time - its just nice feature that everything syncs with GSX  😍

Paul Wain

I agree. It really makes GSX work the way that I think it should. Simbrief has everything GSX needs to get the flight ready to go, so why should we have to manually perform each step?

All it needs is a PMDG version...

• Like 1

i9-10850K, ASUS TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS (WI-FI), 32GB G.SKILL DDR4-3603 / PC4-28800, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti BLACK EDITION 11GB running 3440x1440 

13 minutes ago, MDFlier said:

I agree. It really makes GSX work the way that I think it should. Simbrief has everything GSX needs to get the flight ready to go, so why should we have to manually perform each step?

All it needs is a PMDG version...

They don't even have an EFB !

Oh c'mon, someone had to do it.

• Like 1