Sign in to follow this  
bo

Airac 2309 issue in Fenix

Was hoping someone could help me out. I've put in ticket to Fenix 2 days ago but havent heard anything yet. Also posted at Navigraph. I updated my Navigraph through  the Hub as always for Airac 2309. This time my Fenix MCDU shows the new Airac, but when I go into my EFB it still shows Airac 2308. I'm stumped. Been Simmimg since 1989 so old guy brain fart may be at work. Cheers

not sure I can help, but I am curious.  I have a full subscription to Navigraph and I have never seen any reference to it in the EFB.  I only would use the Navi app on a second monitor (never in the sim) - with that setup, the airacs match.  Actually, now that I think of it - I really only use my subscription for the data - not flight planning or display or anything like that.  I use Pilot2ATC to handle all of that.  Probably should rethink my subscription (maybe for the data only).

CPU: Core i5-6600K 4 core (3.5GHz) - overclock to 4.3 | RAM: (1066 MHz) 16GB
MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro |  GeForce GTX 1070 8GB | MONITOR: 2560 X 1440 2K

Updated Simbrief yesterday. When I am in the EFB and first open the Navigraph charts window its says prominently Airac 2308 and last months Airacs date. Thx guys 

1 hour ago, bo said:

Was hoping someone could help me out. I've put in ticket to Fenix 2 days ago but havent heard anything yet. Also posted at Navigraph. I updated my Navigraph through  the Hub as always for Airac 2309. This time my Fenix MCDU shows the new Airac, but when I go into my EFB it still shows Airac 2308. I'm stumped. Been Simmimg since 1989 so old guy brain fart may be at work. Cheers

I suppose you missed updating specifically for the Fenix in the Navigraph hub, it's a special tab.

No. Unfortunately that cant be it. Using Navigraph for a long time, Update Airac for in sim every cycle and outside sim prompt for Fenix. 

Fenix support don't operate over the weekend so I guess you'll get a reply pretty soon on Monday. You could try their Discord, which is good.

Rob Jones.

Will do. Everything with Navigraph and Fenix have been really good to me till now so strange. My Fenix MCDU shows proper Airac 2309 and EFB 2308. That is unusual. Ive tried removing and reinstalling latest Airac for Fenix in the Hub twice but to no joy so far.  

Tried the last suggestion above. Still showing Airac 2308 in EFB and proper 2309 in MCDU. Hopefully I hear from Fenix in the days ahead.

3 hours ago, bo said:

Tried the last suggestion above. Still showing Airac 2308 in EFB and proper 2309 in MCDU. Hopefully I hear from Fenix in the days ahead.

you can MEL that for 10 days in the real world. keep going 🙂 

ive had pilots try to refuse aircraft before for an expired airac.  you can still go.

Edited by fluffyflops
  • Like 1

14ppkc-6.png

Well success. Kicked out the few things added to community folder since Airac 2309 came out. EFB now showing correct Airac. In hindsight, should have been first thing I did. 67 years old and still learning the hard way. Cheers  

I cant pinpoint the exact item because I kicked out a couple of things at once that were added since the Airac. One was a scenery for Hannover Airport in Germany. The other was a 4 part addon for a scenery for Minneapolis KMSP. 

• Like 1