Sign in to follow this  
gusbow

Airline2Sim website safe?

Hi

I am concerned that when logging in, I put in email address then before password a box pops up from SHOP PAY { another method of paying} with a code that has been sent to that email address,
put the code in and you are into the website. The strange thing is I'm sur eI've never paid by that method , only by card. Just recently I found if you ignore the box and put in your password you still get in.
I have at least 4 purchases from here, and like evyone else waiting with baited breath for a new one, like 787 etc. Just a bit concerned, thanks to anyone.

Gusbow

I've just logged on without any issues. The "shop-pay" could be becasue you still have something in your basket.
As regards anything else coming from Airline2Sim I wouldn't hold your breath. Ben has long since dissapeared again without finshing what he started, and I for one will not be lining his pockets despite how good they are.

Edited by BrianT

Brian Thomas

WW1618.png

Thanks Brian T, luv the Airplane logo.

Will do, I will bypass the SHOP PAY and login as normal, maybe investigate with the Company themselves

I was lucky I downloaded all the DASH training; somehow? to hard drive but can't do it with Airbus or B777 etc. still online
Don't know why he would just up and leave, the web has most recent was 2yrs. ago.
If I could download I would not need to login, have loads of material

Thanks again

Hi Jay/Brian

yes  SHOP Pay says it's nothing to do with them , now I believe it sue massive coincidence that the domain went down as I was trying to sort myself out

The unavailable page I get has a Shopify link, I guess everyone else has std, no domain type page.....this is really weird

GusBow

Wow! That's too bad, that the website is gone... Ben from @Airline2Sim is long gone, so I guess we'll have to kiss our purchases goodbye (I actually had all the courses in there 😕 )

I luckily managed (some time ago) of downloading the Airport2Sim courses... but the Airline2Sim courses are (most likely) lost... Sad. 😞

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471