Sign in to follow this  
mikeymike

Flytampa yssy

Hey guys I have purchased yssy for msfs flytampa.

Thou with gsx pro gates will not move at all.

I have disabled the default jetways via gsx pro.

Any suggestions ?

thanks

mike  

2 hours ago, mikeymike said:

Hey guys I have purchased yssy for msfs flytampa.

Thou with gsx pro gates will not move at all.

I have disabled the default jetways via gsx pro.

Any suggestions ?

thanks

mike  

You mean jetways? GSX doesn‘t control the jetways. It only „fires“ the MSFS jetway connect procedure when you click on it, but whatever happens thereafter is handled by MSFS.
Not sure why it doesn‘t work, but MSFS is really prune to failures in its jetway code, e.g. when the aircraft isn‘t positioned correctly (or whatever MSFS thinks as „correctly“) or when the aircraft is too big / too small. Did you check another aircraft on another stand?

Not all of the FT YSSY jetways work. Some do, some don't. Its not their finest piece of work. 

• Upvote 1

Kael Oswald

7950X3D / 64GB DDR5 6000 @ CL30 / Custom Water Loop / RTX 4090 / 3 x 50" 4K LCD TVs

29 minutes ago, KL Oo said:

Not all of the FT YSSY jetways work. Some do, some don't. It’s not their finest piece of work. 

😳 really?? wow.

I have tried gate 4,5,6,7 all the same .

thanks for that.

hopefully it gets updated.

mike

1 hour ago, Fiorentoni said:

You mean jetways? GSX doesn‘t control the jetways. It only „fires“ the MSFS jetway connect procedure when you click on it, but whatever happens thereafter is handled by MSFS.
Not sure why it doesn‘t work, but MSFS is really prune to failures in its jetway code, e.g. when the aircraft isn‘t positioned correctly (or whatever MSFS thinks as „correctly“) or when the aircraft is too big / too small. Did you check another aircraft on another stand?

Yes.. sorry ,jetways.

yes I have tried stand 4,5,6,7 all the same.

none of them move.

thanks

mike

1 hour ago, mikeymike said:

Yes.. sorry ,jetways.

yes I have tried stand 4,5,6,7 all the same.

none of them move.

thanks

mike

try d6  it  works  havnt  found  any  one  that  doesn't  work,  gate  6   as  you said  above  has  no  jet way its  a  stand,  stands  don;t  have  jetways , all  the  d  gates  works   just tried  5  of  them  havnt  just tried  e   gates  they work  so i suspect  all  the others   will   work   ok i  just tried  12  gates  and  they all  work

Have  you uninstalled  the  default  yssy  airport  since  it  will  cause  issues

Edited by pete_auau
  • Upvote 1

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

🤔 I’ll have to uninstall and reinstall and see.

yes I have disabled default Sydney scenery.

mike 

You have to exclude FSDT from GSX via the FSDT Universal installer app.  Need to do this with all 3rd party airports for the jetways to move using GSX.

Bruce

• Like 1

Bruce Bartlett

Frodo: "I wish none of this had happened." Gandalf: "So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

10 hours ago, mikeymike said:

🤔 I’ll have to uninstall and reinstall and see.

you don't  re  install the  default yssy once you go  to your  content  manger  and  type in yssy there  should  be  one  entry only  and  that fstampa  yssy

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

4 hours ago, brucewtb said:

You have to exclude FSDT from GSX via the FSDT Universal installer app.  Need to do this with all 3rd party airports for the jetways to move using GSX.

Bruce

Yes I have done so.

30 minutes ago, pete_auau said:

you don't  re  install the  default yssy once you go  to your  content  manger  and  type in yssy there  should  be  one  entry only  and  that fstampa  yssy

Yes that’s the only one that is in there.

thanks 

Mike 

1 minute ago, mikeymike said:

Yes that’s the only one that is in there.

good  so  how  are  the  jetways  now  working ?

Peter kelberg

1 minute ago, pete_auau said:

good  so  how  are  the  jetways  now  working ?

Same. Noticing the aircraft is not lining up correctly in position also.

left or right of line and or too far forward.

mike

Just now, mikeymike said:

Same. Noticing the aircraft is not lining up correctly in position also.

left or right of line and or too far forward.

mike

yep,   too get  it  right  you need  to  go  to the  gsx  settins profile  settings  and  adjust   it  and  then  save  it or  you might  find  a profile  setting  for fstampa  in the  gsx  forum

Peter kelberg

2 minutes ago, pete_auau said:

yep,   too get  it  right  you need  to  go  to the  gsx  settins profile  settings  and  adjust   it  and  then  save  it or  you might  find  a profile  setting  for fstampa  in the  gsx  forum

Ok will try .

thank you very much.

mike

2 minutes ago, mikeymike said:

Ok will try .

thank you very much.

mike

there is  no gsx  profile  for  yssy at all in  gsx  forum  but  this  should  help  you,  dont  forget  to  save  your  settings   and  you  also need  to do it  for  each  gate  you go  to unless  you  go the  the  same  gate  all the  time

• Like 1

Peter kelberg