Sign in to follow this  
cbreeze

FSRM500 Navigraph subscription

Greetings,

Can someone please tell me how to activate my navigraph chart subscription in the aircraft?  I can't seem to find this airplane listed on the Navigraph web site to enter the code It tells me to use.  I just bought this airplane and it is amazing.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by cbreeze

16 minutes ago, cbreeze said:

Greetings,

Can someone please tell me how to activate my navigraph chart subscription in the aircraft?  I can't seem to find this airplane listed on the Navigraph web site to enter the code It tells me to use.  I just bought this airplane and it is amazing.

Thanks in advance.

Click on the charts softkey on the lower right of the g1000 or I think you can click on the efb charts page

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Thanks for the reply but perhaps I wasn't clear on what my problem is.  I can't get the subscription activated.  I get an activation code but have no idea how to enter it.  I know how to use the charts.

once you get  the  code  you need  to go  to navgraph/code  and  enter  the  code  you  recevied

Edited by pete_auau

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

I get that far but the aircraft for which I have to enter the code is not listed.

Sorry to be a pain.

Shouldn't you be seeing a QR code come up on the G1000?

• Like 1

David Porrett

3 minutes ago, cbreeze said:

I get that far but the aircraft for which I have to enter the code is not listed.

Sorry to be a pain.

From what i recall in most these instances, the web browser opens in the background automatically pointing to the Navigraph website where you enter the code and thats all. 

Edited by Ridvan Celik
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, cbreeze said:

Sorry to be a pain.

Click this link, login, and insert the code.

https://navigraph.com/code

Doesn't this work?

Alvega

CPU: AMD 7800X3D | COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240L Core ARGB | GPU: RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB OC | Mobo: ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI |
RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 2x16GB CL36 | SSDs: WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe SSD (WIN11), WD Black SN850X SSD 2 TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 NVMe (MSFS), Crucial MX500 2TB (Other stuff) | CASE: Forgeon Arcanite ARGB Mesh Tower ATX White | Power Supply: Forgeon Bolt PSU 850W 80+ Gold Full Modular White 

as explained  as  above  post   once  you receive  the  code  go  to the  above  link

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg