Sign in to follow this  
abranpuko

Please help.

Hi Nico.

More problems, since the Real traffic update, the content of the aircraft data is very poor.

Today also at GCRR, an airport that never failed before. Now, those same flights arrive and park with the "learning" option, away from the center line.

The planes also "summarize" their  taxi and go from "a" to "b" without making the turns through the relevant streets.

The aircraft data is less, there is no "heading". Some planes go "sideways." This is definitely not the case only for GCTS, but also: GCXO GCRR GCTS GCLP LEMG LEXR and many others from Spain that I try.

Please can you fix this? If there is more data coverage, why do all the planes behave so badly? An "Iberia" arriving, appears and disappears in mid-flight for more than a minute. That's something that didn't happen before. thanks for the attention.

Captura-de-pantalla-2023-11-07-174735.pn

Captura-de-pantalla-2023-11-07-174735.pn

Edited by abranpuko
  • Upvote 1

Unfortunately things are out of control after most recent updates/changes. I have been watching MK Studios KPHL traffic for 50 minutes today (used to be high-quality airport in terms of RT coverage with 48/52 rating). 1 out of 3 departing planes disappear on a runway. A lot of weird movements on the ground, such as freezings and then sudden accelerations.

Very sad. I hope it will be resolved soon, as additional server (it it's a true culprit) so far has brought nothing, but deterioration in quality of RT ground coverage.  

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, G-YMML1 said:

Unfortunately things are out of control after most recent updates/changes. I have been watching MK Studios KPHL traffic for 50 minutes today (used to be high-quality airport in terms of RT coverage with 48/52 rating). 1 out of 3 departing planes disappear on a runway. A lot of weird movements on the ground, such as freezings and then sudden accelerations.

Very sad. I hope it will be resolved soon, as additional server (it it's a true culprit) so far has brought nothing, but deterioration in quality of RT ground coverage.  

Yes, exactly as you explain. Apparently this is not an error at some airport, but rather something widespread.
I have observed that in Realtraffic, after the "update", we cannot access all the data of each plane, as was the case before. Many of these flights only show the altitude and speed (not even the heading or track).
Balthasar has said that it may be the buffer used by PSXT.
In any case I hope that a solution can be found soon.
Why aren't the servers divided, so that we only access those that cover the territory where we fly? This way it doesn't weigh as much and we have more information.

I'm sure Nico and Balthasar will come to a good solution!

4 hours ago, G-YMML1 said:

I am seeing the same at airports in the US.  Most if not all used to have very good RT/PSXT coverage and now things are just messed up.  Very odd taxiing. Start/Stop. Appear/diappear. Taxing in weird areas instead of on the taxiway (used to taxi correctly).  Planes disappearing on the runway.  Planes moving backawards.  Planes moving at lightspeed and then stop and then taxi normally.  All at airports that used to do really well.  Sad it had to change. 

Edited by tubbsds1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, tubbsds1 said:

I am seeing the same at airports in the US.  Most if not all used to have very good RT/PSXT coverage and now things are just messed up.  Very odd taxiing. Start/Stop. Appear/diappear. Taxing in weird areas instead of on the taxiway (used to taxi correctly).  Planesdisappearing on the runway.  Planes moving backawards.  Planes moving at lightspeed and then stop and then taxi normally.  All at airports that used to do really well.  Sad it had to change. 

Same behavior in all mexican airports. 

36 minutes ago, Robert_LH said:

I notice too, that things have changed to worse.

Very unfortunate as this takes away so much from the immersion.

Can you indicate where you noticed that?

1 hour ago, kiek said:

Can you indicate where you noticed that?

At KJFK, KBOS, LSZH, EGLL, as far as I have checked so far.

LPPT was quite alright.

1 hour ago, Robert_LH said:

At KJFK, KBOS, LSZH, EGLL, as far as I have checked so far.

LPPT was quite alright.

I just checked EGLL, but do not see big problems there. 

12 minutes ago, kiek said:

I just checked EGLL, but do not see big problems there. 

Yeah, I just checked EGLL too and today it seems to be stable and good.

But yesterday for example, planes where standing in a 90 degree angle on the taxiway, disappeared at the threshold or cut taxiways like crazy.

• Upvote 1

It is clear that it is the poverty of many data. Today I checked again and, if you notice, the plane's vector trace is frozen before it lands (in realtraffic), since, by comparison, in flightradar24 they all land and continue to their gate. Before the change in data coverage, this also happened in realtraffic and you could enjoy this airport. If you look closely, the AEA28YG is arriving at its door, while in realtraffic it is going in the opposite direction. It stayed like that for 3 minutes and then it disappeared. Also CNF547L, which was frozen and nonexistent before landing.

Now, when you click on the planes, they no longer even show their flight path in white, like before. And they are not colored white in the option to highlight departure-destination. All in green. For a professional license...isn't that a rollback instead of an update? I have written to Balthasar. He is also very kind in answering so I hope he can find a solution.

For me it is clear: Another data server!

Captura-de-pantalla-2023-11-08-135517.pn
Captura-de-pantalla-2023-11-08-135709.pn

Edited by abranpuko

5 hours ago, abranpuko said:

It is clear that it is the poverty of many data. Today I checked again and, if you notice, the plane's vector trace is frozen before it lands (in realtraffic), since, by comparison, in flightradar24 they all land and continue to their gate. Before the change in data coverage, this also happened in realtraffic and you could enjoy this airport. If you look closely, the AEA28YG is arriving at its door, while in realtraffic it is going in the opposite direction. It stayed like that for 3 minutes and then it disappeared. Also CNF547L, which was frozen and nonexistent before landing.

Now, when you click on the planes, they no longer even show their flight path in white, like before. And they are not colored white in the option to highlight departure-destination. All in green. For a professional license...isn't that a rollback instead of an update? I have written to Balthasar. He is also very kind in answering so I hope he can find a solution.

For me it is clear: Another data server!

Captura-de-pantalla-2023-11-08-135517.pn
Captura-de-pantalla-2023-11-08-135709.pn

That's all RT, not PSXTraffic.

10 minutes ago, kiek said:

That's all RT, not PSXTraffic.

Yes, i suppose its Realtraffic.

Thanks for helping anyway. 

Edited by abranpuko