Sign in to follow this  
bmaik

License already in use?

Hi to all,

since the latest update I get a message like "the license is already in use, try restarting RealTraffic again in 10 seconds". If I restart, the same message appears after a few minutes and if ignore the message RealTraffic stops displaying traffic although connected via PSXseecon to P3D. I've never had that issue before and I didn't change or reenter my license code, very strange. What can I do? Any help appreciated.

draci

Edited by bmaik

1 hour ago, bmaik said:

Hi to all,

since the latest update I get a message like "the license is already in use, try restarting RealTraffic again in 10 seconds". If I restart, the same message appears after a few minutes and if ignore the message RealTraffic stops displaying traffic although connected via PSXseecon to P3D. I've never had that issue before and I didn't change or reenter my license code, very strange. What can I do? Any help appreciated.

draci

Maybe you have two RT apps running? Since V10 one cannot do that anymore.

There is definitely a bug in the latest RT. I get the same message 'Too many licenses running...! when I am for a fact not. After restarting RT it is fine. This is the case every time since version 10.

• Upvote 2

Most of what is said on the Internet may be the same thing they shovel on the regular basis at the local barn.

36 minutes ago, Silicus said:

There is definitely a bug in the latest RT. I get the same message 'Too many licenses running...! when I am for a fact not. After restarting RT it is fine. This is the case every time since version 10.

Been getting this too..not on every flight but more often than not. Will reach out to Balthasar

1 hour ago, DaveS said:

Been getting this too..not on every flight but more often than not. Will reach out to Balthasar

I think you have to wait at least 10 seconds before you restart RT 

So after exiting RT wait 10 seconds then restart.

I've noticed this bug occasionally, I think coincidentally when RT traffic times out, and then re-establishes connection. Just speculation, but I recall seeing live traffic disappear, then re-appear, and then shortly after, get the license pop-up warning. It could also be because I restarted the program too quickly though...

Program still works afterwards; just false alarms of using too many licenses when they're all originating from the same machine.

Edited by AeroMaster12

Balthasar has now set the time limit at 2 seconds instead of 10. It must be gone now. 

Edited by kiek