Sign in to follow this  
Kalnon

Just Flight Sale FSX P3D MSFS X-Plane

Just Flight has started a sale for some of their products for FSX, P3D, MSFS and X-Plane.  They are offering select items on sale like the Steam Gauge Overhaul cockpits, FS Realistic and aircraft like the Condcord, 146 Professional and others products.

Just Flight Black Friday Bargins

Edited by Kalnon

"Just Flight has started a sale for some of their products" - that's an understatement, it's seems to be very limited with just twenty three items across multiple platforms from a product range of what, hundreds ? 🙄

31 minutes ago, KevinJH said:

"Just Flight has started a sale for some of their products" - that's an understatement, it's seems to be very limited with just twenty three items across multiple platforms from a product range of what, hundreds ? 🙄

Yes I know that but being that a lot of flight simulation developers all over the web have end of year sales sometime from November through December and the sales are really just starting to kick into gear now.  Likely that list of discounted items on Just Flight products will continue to grow within the next few weeks like I've seen happening on other sites.

It is just another site to keep an eye on during the holidays.

BTW the 146 Professional rarely ever goes on sale, especially the P3D and X-Plane version.

Edited by Kalnon
  • Upvote 1

What is a bit odd is that their FS Traffic, at 25% off, is still a few cents more than the regular price on Simmarket. Unfortunately, not much of a sale.

Cheers, Pete

Pete Solov - Lake in the Hills 3CK

and Schaumburg Regional 06C
Proud AOPA Member - PPL 2001
Real World Piper Cherokee Pilot

6 hours ago, Kalnon said:

Yes I know that but being that a lot of flight simulation developers all over the web have end of year sales sometime from November through December and the sales are really just starting to kick into gear now.  Likely that list of discounted items on Just Flight products will continue to grow within the next few weeks like I've seen happening on other sites.

It is just another site to keep an eye on during the holidays.

BTW the 146 Professional rarely ever goes on sale, especially the P3D and X-Plane version.

146 for msfs cheaper at Contrail

It's usually the magic of exchange rates, plus some sites don't charge taxes ... always best to look around!

• Like 1

I'm actually really interested in the Steam Gauge overhauls for the Bonanza, Baron, Caravan and King Air, I was hoping for a sale on those.

I was honestly disappointed that MSFS only comes with the glass panel versions.  I always prefer aircraft with steam gauges over glass panels for GA planes, it gives the aircraft a lot more personality and makes flying them more fun and interesting in my opinion.  Don't get me wrong, I enjoy flying airliners with glass panels but I just never really liked them in GA planes.

Edited by Kalnon
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, PilotPete99 said:

What is a bit odd is that their FS Traffic, at 25% off, is still a few cents more than the regular price on Simmarket. Unfortunately, not much of a sale.

Cheers, Pete

agree, no one does Black Friday sales like Americans, everyone else just jumps on the bandwagon offering crumbs 

• Like 1

Matt

NT - AUSTRALIA

simmarket does offer a lot of aircraft an other add-ons a bit cheaper than most other places, I shop there often.  Lot of things going on sale there as well rn.

Also simshack is another great place to save some money.  You can get FSX/P3D Carenado and Alabeo planes cheaper there than anywhere else as well as cheaper A2A aircraft too.  And that's their normal prices.

Edited by Kalnon