Sign in to follow this  
grandfred29

Fstl traffic injector updated to 1.6.4

4 hours ago, Clipper Ocean Spray said:

If you really want to bring AIFlow and AIGround into it, did you even try AIFlow's AIForceLandingSupressRecip=1 ?  That should stop planes taking off in the opposite direction.  AIPlaneSpottingOnly=0 (turning ON user-AI separation) will prevent AI overtaking you on final.  You can increase AIArrivalSpacing if there is really an arrival spacing problem at your traffic density.

Also, if the live weather and runways selected by the MSFS AI program are not satisfactory, you can specify the landing runways using AIFlow's forced landing feature and the departure runways using AGround's forced taxi-out feature.  I can assure you, there will be NO go arounds whatsoever.

There are other mitigating steps you can take, but it requires a willingness to open an .ini file and read the documentation, so not for everyone I realize.

I agree with other posters that the root cause here is the long running omission by MSFS to provide even basic controls over AI operations (like selecting runway operations, turning go-arounds on or off).  It you want to slag off on someone, choose that rather than freeware authors who are trying to mitigate it.  Did you try PSXT?

Hi sorry about that, never intended to slag anyone off or give that impression. I have been playing with ini files for some months but will take a further look. I agree that the problem is not the freeware mods you have produced. 

Regards,

Max    

(YSSY)

i7-12700K | Corsair PC4-28700 DDR4 32Gb | Gigabyte RTX4090 24Gb | Gigabyte Z690 AORUS ELITE DDR4 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

- At injector startup, if the injector finds multiple versions of the sim installed (or partially installed)...

I'm struggling to understand why someone would have two versions installed in the first place, anyone care to explain? I can't think of one reason!

HP Reverb G2 - Windows 11 64bit, Gigabyte Z590 Aorus Elite Mobo, i7-10700KF CPU, Gigabyte 3070ti GPU, 32gig Corsair 3600mhz RAM, SSD x2 + M.2 SSD 1tb x1

Saitek X45 HOTAS - Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals - Logitech Flight Yoke - Homemade 3 Button & 8-directional Joystick Box, SNES Controller (used as a Button Box - Additional USB Numpad (used as a Button Box)

Beta and non-beta?

Win11 Pro 64-bit, Ryzen 5800X3D, Corsair H115i, Gigabyte X570S UD, EVGA 3080Ti XC3 Ultra 12GB, 64 GB DDR4 G.Skill 3600. Monitors: LG 27GL850-B27 2560x1440 + Samsung SyncMaster 2443 1920x1200, HOTAS: Warthog with Virpil WarBRD base & hegykc MFG Crosswind modded pedals, TrackIR4, no more VR

39 minutes ago, Lange_666 said:

Beta and non-beta?

Nope that's an Opt-In branch that doesn't require two installs IIRC.

HP Reverb G2 - Windows 11 64bit, Gigabyte Z590 Aorus Elite Mobo, i7-10700KF CPU, Gigabyte 3070ti GPU, 32gig Corsair 3600mhz RAM, SSD x2 + M.2 SSD 1tb x1

Saitek X45 HOTAS - Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals - Logitech Flight Yoke - Homemade 3 Button & 8-directional Joystick Box, SNES Controller (used as a Button Box - Additional USB Numpad (used as a Button Box)

On 1/7/2024 at 6:28 AM, flyhalf said:

I'm still seeing massive runway incursions daily, planes not holding short, planes taking off in opposite direction to me when landing, overtaking me on finals you name it. And that's with running AIGround and AIFlow too. 

I think I accidentally solved this. It was not intentional, but I haven’t seen any aircraft coming my way on final afterwards. In Data section Turn ON Live traffic. In the traffic section turn OFF Air traffic. Fire up a flight and start the FSLTL traffic injector. Then they’re taking off and landing in headwind.

Hope it works to you.😊

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1