Sign in to follow this  
supercoup

Problem switching modes

Hi Bryan: Im flying FSX and using FS2CREW Default 737 voice commander. I have 2 small problems. First I go through prestart checks, then before start checks just fine. When the mode changes to  S.CREW/ENG, It doesnt change to "TAXI" CHECKS.I have to change it manually. After "BEFORE START CHECKLIST" I thought at first movement prior to engine start to announce "CABIN CREW ARM SLIDES" would change it from S.CREW/ENG to "Taxi" but nothing does it except manually clicking the button to change it. Got me goin crazy. Also I heard the "ASKING IF THE FUEL IS OK" one time and never again nor do I hear the FA tell the captain that all passangers are boarded. Everything else works just fine, audio is good, speech recognition is good. Im running GSX and using them for pushback so "AES" IS yes, pushback required is no as is doors and gate dep gate arr. Two very high end machines are running this walk in simulator, so I dont think the problem is there. I did hear them ask about fuel and passengers once after a reinstall, but that was it. I hope you could help

Thank you

Edited by supercoup
miss spell