Sign in to follow this  
Zatoichi

Customer Support

I find most vendors offload customer support in various ways. They link you to FAQs, forums etcetera.

Some vendors, besides making products you enjoy go out of their way to help.

For me, Blackbox Simulations is such a vendor.

I had trouble activating an aircraft they provide. They took me by the hand and walked me through the process. Email laid out each step to my wonderment and total satisfaction.

KUDOs.

I only wish they made more for P3D.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Lucky you, recently i have sent a ticket with support request to Flight Sim Labs - they did not even bother to answer, yet they sell the most expensive addon available for P3D...

• Like 1

Artur 

34 minutes ago, Beardyman said:

Lucky you, recently i have sent a ticket with support request to Flight Sim Labs - they did not even bother to answer, yet they sell the most expensive addon available for P3D...

I feel you. Although I liked their product, it was too expensive and rather onerous to install. Then it ran like molasses.

54 minutes ago, Zatoichi said:

I find most vendors offload customer support in various ways. They link you to FAQs, forums etcetera.

You could have praised the good customer service without the negative sweeping generalisation that will no doubt
irritate all those who read it and also provide customer support.

In my experience, if the problem requires a lead through the process, then most support providers will take it 
upon themselves to help out.
That might indeed be to point to an FAQ answer, if the problem is commonplace and has been answered many
times before, but most support can easily be personalised if necessary.

• Upvote 1

On 2/6/2024 at 7:40 AM, Zatoichi said:

I only wish they made more for P3D.

Maybe you could ask the Maltese two if we can have our downloads back from their PSS days, when they did a runner  and rebranded to Black box as if people wouldn't notice.

They were the second company to do pay to beta (after captain sim) with their "prologue" software, which never came to much ,  Then airsimmer followed suit which never came to much,  now it's the norm to have unfinished pay to beta products which never come to much 

14ppkc-6.png

18 minutes ago, fluffyflops said:

Maybe you could ask the Maltese two if we can have our downloads back from their PSS days, when they did a runner  and rebranded to Black box as if people wouldn't notice.

They were the second company to do pay to beta (after captain sim) with their "prologue" software, which never came to much ,  Then airsimmer followed suit which never came to much,  now it's the norm to have unfinished pay to beta products which never come to much 

You speak to their product, while I was praising their CS.

49 minutes ago, fluffyflops said:

Cheer up, Pete. It's nearly the weekend! :biggrin:

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png