Sign in to follow this  
Bobsk8

Random Flight Generator

Simbitworld just came out with a Random flight generator. And it is free. 

https://secure.simmarket.com/simbitworld-a-random-flight-generator-free.phtml

You can add the flights into A Pilots Life V2. You won't get any credit for the flights however. 

Edited by Bobsk8
  • Like 1

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

Awesome thanks guys, I often struggle to decide where to go, usually spending more time on the world map than actually flying 😆

• Like 1

HP Reverb G2 - Windows 11 64bit, Gigabyte Z590 Aorus Elite Mobo, i7-10700KF CPU, Gigabyte 3070ti GPU, 32gig Corsair 3600mhz RAM, SSD x2 + M.2 SSD 1tb x1

Saitek X45 HOTAS - Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals - Logitech Flight Yoke - Homemade 3 Button & 8-directional Joystick Box, SNES Controller (used as a Button Box - Additional USB Numpad (used as a Button Box)

My current favorite is  https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/random-flight-generator/270848

This will generate multi-leg flights in a sequence, ie  A to B , B to C, C to D..... up to 10 legs with various options.

I believe pretty much every airport in the world is contained in the accompanying data base file, airports.adb.  This file is built from the spreadsheet file airports.csv which can be opened and viewed. What I've found is that if you delete the database file, the program will generate a new one from the spreadsheet file. You can therefore create a new airports.csv file, after backing up the original, and copy and paste only those airports you are interested in into the new file. Pretty sweet.

Edited by mobeans10
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, MarcG said:

spending more time on the world map than actually flying 😆

I have always considered that it was part of simming. Zooming in and moving around Google Earth, slanting the view to get a feeling of the relief  etc. 🙃

• Like 1

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam