Since microsoft is gonna kill my reverb g2 soon, im looking at what too replace it with. Anyone have any suggestions? I want something that has atleast the same image quality. Im a bit intrested in the pimax chrystal, but it looks so uncomfortable, so anyone have it please share your toughts. Thank you.

Wait a bit to see what happens to the PSVR2 that is announced (without any dates) to become compatible with PCVR "soon" by Sony. No need to waste your money on crazy expensive headsets yet, especially since your G2 is still working right now.

3 hours ago, Kaboki said:

Since microsoft is gonna kill my reverb g2 soon, im looking at what too replace it with. Anyone have any suggestions? I want something that has atleast the same image quality. Im a bit intrested in the pimax chrystal, but it looks so uncomfortable, so anyone have it please share your toughts. Thank you.

Same boat here...decided to wait as 3K is too much to drop on a Pimax when it all could change soon... we wait patiently and perhaps be pleasantly surprised by whats coming... like y9u, want to make the right call..

i9 13900KF @ 5.5Ghz | MoBo MSI PRO Z690-A WiFi | Corsair Vengeance Black RGB RS 64gb DDR4 3200MHz | PNY RTX 4090 XLR Gaming Verto EPIC-X RGB TF | MP33 Pro 1TB M.2-2280 NVME SSD for OS | Samsung 870 QVO 2.5" 4TB SSD SATA2 | Corsair RM1000X 2021 1000W 80 Plus Gold PSU | Antec Dark Fleet DF700 Flux Gaming Case | Win 11 home | LG 48" C2 OLED 4K TV | G512 Keyboard | Razer Basilisk V2 Mouse | TCA Throttle, Sidestick and addons, peddles, TM1600 Hotas | TrackIR 5 | Tobii Eye Tracker | HP Reverb G2 HMD

Doug 

Yeah I’m also just waiting it out. Staying on windows 10 for the time being.  My g2 is working perfectly. If something intriguing comes along in the near future I’ll reevaluate.  

Well, my G2 died. I ordered a new cable, hoping it was the cable, but Mixed Media still can't find the headset. So, I guess I am off to buy a new VR headset. Researching them now.

John
My first SIM was a Link Trainer. My last was a T-6 II
AMD Ryzen 7 7800 X3D@ 5.1 GHz, 32 GB DDR5 RAM - 3 M2 Drives. 1 TB Boot, 2 TB Sim drive, 2 TB Add-on Drive, 6TB Backup data hard drive
RTX 3080 10GB VRAM, Meta Quest 3 VR Headset

2 hours ago, jmig said:

Well, my G2 died. I ordered a new cable, hoping it was the cable, but Mixed Media still can't find the headset. So, I guess I am off to buy a new VR headset. Researching them now.

One common issue of WMR not connecting a G2 Reverb headset is that Windows Display Settings (right click desktop) has to be set to the native resolution of the 2D monitor. For my 32" 1440p that is 2560x1440.

• Like 1

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

The above solution I found online because WMR could not find my G2. And this cured the issue for me.

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

29 minutes ago, Fielder said:

One common issue of WMR not connecting a G2 Reverb headset is that Windows Display Settings (right click desktop) has to be set to the native resolution of the 2D monitor. For my 32" 1440p that is 2560x1440.

Thank you for this suggestion. I will have to check, but this may be the problem.

John
My first SIM was a Link Trainer. My last was a T-6 II
AMD Ryzen 7 7800 X3D@ 5.1 GHz, 32 GB DDR5 RAM - 3 M2 Drives. 1 TB Boot, 2 TB Sim drive, 2 TB Add-on Drive, 6TB Backup data hard drive
RTX 3080 10GB VRAM, Meta Quest 3 VR Headset