Sign in to follow this  
Fielder

politics, her divorce, and other concerning topics

I stopped flying except when necessary when they started standing people in line, searching luggage, and wanding passengers. And if you leave the secure area, then you have to do it again. We used to time my arrival at the terminal for 15 minutes before scheduled flight in the old days right out of high school.

Watching youtube channels where the host takes flights to simply make a video, the friendliest places with the least hassle at the terminals are in places like Asia and Africa.

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

I see some people in this forum are allowed to insult others but when the other replies and call them out on it the post is deleted by a mod. Nothing has changed here since site was founded. Some people can say what they like but not others. It's a good old boys club. Always was, Always will be!

• Like 1

On 4/6/2024 at 7:31 AM, Patco Lch said:

Gone are the days if they really existed when pilots were steely eyed professional leaders who were the zenith of emotional stability in any situation.

Blame technical progress for it. 

14 hours ago, FBW737 said:

I see some people in this forum are allowed to insult others but when the other replies and call them out on it the post is deleted by a mod. Nothing has changed here since site was founded. Some people can say what they like but not others. It's a good old boys club. Always was, Always will be!

A microcosm of life.

• Like 1

Vic green