Bond

MK Studios releases KLGA - La Guardia Airport

liari what are your system specs ?

10700kf, 3080 nividia, 32gbs 3400mhz, 1,000 watts power, M.2 DVMe !tb, boot, 1tb 7200rpm, storage, windows 10 home

18 hours ago, Sunshine13 said:

liari what are your system specs ?

11th Gen i9 and 3080, 2.5 year old system. 1440p. TLOD and OLOD both at 100. I am using Samscene NYC and NYC bridges. 

I am getting similar FPS to IniBuilds JFK.  For me no stutters or issues although it is a very dense area.  I am running an overclocked 13900k and a 4090 though.  

I am very happy with this so far and am pleased to see MK Studios pushing out updates and attempting to optimize the scenery for those struggling with performance.  

Yes. I am getting stutters on my system, u can't really compare the 2 systems to liari, from a 3080 to a 4090  and when u say pushing out updates, their has been only 1..  I bought my product via Orbx, only 1 update so far.  But yes, I am also running KJFK, KEWR and Sam Scene as well.  Hopefully the fix the stutter situation!!

10700kf, 3080 nividia, 32gbs 3400mhz, 1,000 watts power, M.2 DVMe !tb, boot, 1tb 7200rpm, storage, windows 10 home

6 hours ago, Sunshine13 said:

Yes. I am getting stutters on my system, u can't really compare the 2 systems to liari, from a 3080 to a 4090  and when u say pushing out updates, their has been only 1..  I bought my product via Orbx, only 1 update so far.  But yes, I am also running KJFK, KEWR and Sam Scene as well.  Hopefully the fix the stutter situation!!

If you don't rely on nool VGDS you can delete/uninstall this. It is known to cause performance issues (for some).

cheers,
NiIs U.

AMD 5800X3D | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 3200MHz | RTX 4070 12GB @ 1920x1050px

don't understand what u mean ? please d explain. Thanks

4 hours ago, Sunshine13 said:

don't understand what u mean ? please d explain. Thanks

The scenery comes with nool (that's the developer) Visual Docking Guiding Systems (in short VDGS) preconfigured at many of the gates. That's an add-on within the add-on, if you will. This add-on is known to cause performance trouble for some users, I guess because of the number of objects, but don't know the details. It's just something you read here and there if you are regularly on the forums.

Now, if you for example use GSX, or can sacrifice the VDGS in general, there is a way to get rid of the nool VGDS (even if just for testing).

I personally use GSX instead of nool VGDS and have no performance problems with the scenery. But to be honest, I haven't even tried with nool. I disabled it right away, as I do with every scenery that comes with it.

Hope that helps.

cheers,
NiIs U.

AMD 5800X3D | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 3200MHz | RTX 4070 12GB @ 1920x1050px