Sign in to follow this  
Bond

MK Studios releases KLGA - La Guardia Airport

Heck yeah, what a nice surprise!

Insta buy 

• Upvote 1

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

what a great airport to fly out of. Going to be a lot of trips from and to Montreal

May start my own airline. 🙂

• Like 5

Ron

MSFS -Just flight Piper arrow 28-  A2A Comanche250 - COWS DA42 - Cessna 310 -Cessna 414
Black Square Baron - FSR500 - SimWorks PC12 - Black Square TBM 850
146Pro Plane - PMDG 737-600

I'm holding off to see reports on how the performance is. The New York area is brutal as it is.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

NAX669.png

Is the redevelopment of the real airport done or are there still any major changes to be expected anytime soon? 

5 minutes ago, falcon71 said:

Is the redevelopment of the real airport done or are there still any major changes to be expected anytime soon? 

From their comments I've seen, it seems that they projected forward to when the construction will be done (as it's ongoing until 2025) and brought out a version that has construction completed.

• Like 1

I held out for so long before finally picking up the Feel There LGA last fall. Im normally not one to buy the same scenery twice (I own BMWorld KPHX and wont be buying Flightbeam's version) but this looks like a considerable upgrade over the Feel There LGA. I already own MKStudios KPHL and I enjoy it. Hopefully they continue to add more of these high end size 3 to size 4 airports in the USA that are underserved from the bigger scenery developers.

32 minutes ago, falcon71 said:

s the redevelopment of the real airport done or are there still any major changes to be expected anytime soon?

The work at La Guardia is now nearly complete, with almost all of it due to wrap up later this year, so it is largely done and it seems like MK have done a good job of representing what is now basically a new airport after 7 years of construction. I think they have also said they will update the scenery as the last of the construction progresses. 

• Like 1

Dan Scott

14 minutes ago, environmental_ice said:

I held out for so long before finally picking up the Feel There LGA last fall. Im normally not one to buy the same scenery twice (I own BMWorld KPHX and wont be buying Flightbeam's version) but this looks like a considerable upgrade over the Feel There LGA. I already own MKStudios KPHL and I enjoy it. Hopefully they continue to add more of these high end size 3 to size 4 airports in the USA that are underserved from the bigger scenery developers.

I hope the reach to better an airport already done by another developer will extend to KBWI Baltimore-Washington Intl, where the LVFR product has a number of serious flaws.

• Upvote 3

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

PSXT has a very good (Qfreal = 65) airport file for MK-Studios' KLGA available (week 15)  in the archive with version 15.0.1

Enjoy!

Nico

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, kiek said:

PSXT has a very good (Qfreal = 65) airport file for MK-Studios' KLGA available (week 15)  in the archive with version 15.0.1

Enjoy!

Nico

Yeah. US North East - is PSXT paradise.

I'd love if a few enhancements on the ground were added for that big left hand turn over Flushing as you run down the parkway visual, it's such a great approach and the PG there is very good though

Regards,

Max    

(YSSY)

i7-12700K | Corsair PC4-28700 DDR4 32Gb | Gigabyte RTX4090 24Gb | Gigabyte Z690 AORUS ELITE DDR4 | Corsair HX1200 PSU