Sign in to follow this  
andy1252

YRAY, YSSY, Sydney (post 3 of 3)

Last few to round things off. Still at YSSY initially as the evening settles in and the lights come on
lOauQnz.jpg

M3ahyE4.jpg

jMZrCuo.jpg

mhOD8pE.jpg

cS6b5fn.jpg

By this point, as it was looking good in the dark, I took a quick tool round the previous parts of the trip to grab a few night shots, so back to the seaplane base, and there was this rather nicely lit motor cruiser in the bay there.
ALKTBIm.jpg

Looks like the party is still going on
Nbnou6N.jpg

tnXPiNX.jpg

I guess still a warm night, most people are outside
nNs6RgB.jpg

RYPWjW0.jpg

Back to the bridge
wAOjBRL.jpg

e2op6mD.jpg

0Vn695k.jpg

At least you can't see the awful PG at night
C7Boc7e.jpg

And one final shot before we go
1wLwDpx.jpg

And once again, I'm amazed by how good this sim can look. As ever, all these are 4k and look much better full screen. All taken on an HDR monitor using the Game Bar screen grab which automatically captures an HDR image and a corresponding SDR ".PNG" file, which is what all my posts are based on.

• Like 7

Ryzen 9 7900X, Corsair H150 AIO cooler, 64 Gb DDR5, Asus X670E Hero m/b, 3090ti, 13Tb NVMe, 8Tb SSD, 16Tb HD, 55" Philips 4k HDR monitor, EVGA 1600w ps, all in Corsair 7000D airflow case.

Exhausted after a full day in Sydney, but enjoyed it all! 🙂

• Like 1

And me too, enjoyed the 3 sets of fantastic shots, well done Andy. The YSSY seems to fit in a bit better than in P3d.

And I must have that little heli thing there, where did you find it please?

• Like 1

PC: Ryzen 7 3700x AM4, 16 GB RAM, GTX 1060 6GB, Storage SSD 3TB, HDD 8TB, USB 8TB, 2 Screens, Win10-64

SIMs: FSX SE, P3d 3.4/4.5/6.1, Xplane11/12, MSFS, Aerofly 4

Thanks for showing us this lovely 3 part set of shots, just amazing..

cheers 😉

• Like 2

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

Excellent Andy. Normally I don't like to look at pics captured in the evening/night, as you can hardly see a thing, but these are really nice !

• Like 2

Any attempt to stretch fuel is guaranteed to increase headwinds

My specs: AMD Radeon RX6700XT, AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, 32GB RAM, 34" monitor, screen resolution: 2560x1080

14 hours ago, John F said:

Exhausted after a full day in Sydney, but enjoyed it all! 🙂

Thanks John! Maybe I should start a tour operator company!

12 hours ago, andiflyit said:

And me too, enjoyed the 3 sets of fantastic shots, well done Andy. The YSSY seems to fit in a bit better than in P3d.

And I must have that little heli thing there, where did you find it please?

Cheers Andreas! The heli is the KA-10m, from Touching Cloud, and comes with a free Carrier Group! I got mine via the Marketplace, but it might be on their own website as well.

7 hours ago, pmplayer said:

Thanks for showing us this lovely 3 part set of shots, just amazing.

Thanks PMP, glad you enjoyed them!

2 hours ago, bernd1151 said:

Excellent Andy. Normally I don't like to look at pics captured in the evening/night, as you can hardly see a thing, but these are really nice !

Cheers Bernd! And no, I don't usually do night time stuff, but had a couple of trips lately where I've gotten some nice shots out of them. This set, the evening just crept up on me though. I'd left the sim on active pause for a bit while I had to deal with something else and the sun started to go down and I thought it looked rather nice so just went with it. I'll probably experiment some more with such settings, but as you say, in most cases you just can't see much!

• Like 1

Ryzen 9 7900X, Corsair H150 AIO cooler, 64 Gb DDR5, Asus X670E Hero m/b, 3090ti, 13Tb NVMe, 8Tb SSD, 16Tb HD, 55" Philips 4k HDR monitor, EVGA 1600w ps, all in Corsair 7000D airflow case.

Lovely shots Andy, with a nice Restaurant to visit.

Cheers, Gerold

Spoiler

Hardware: Intel i9-13900K @ 4.2 Ghz, BENQ EW3270U (3840*2160), 32 GB RAM DDR5-6000, Gigabyte Gaming OC Nvidia GeForce RTX 4080 16 GB, Samsung 980 Pro M.2: 1 TB (Win 11-System), Samsung 870 QVO SSD: 2 TB (MSFS), 2 * Samsung 850 EVO SSD: 1 TB (P3D 4.5 HF3) & 500 GB (spare). Scenery / Add-Ons: Lots of commercial & freeware sceneries. Plus REX Weather Force (MSFS), FS Global Mesh 2010, ActiveSky_P3Dv4, ASCA, EzDok v3, Pro-ATC/X and REX 4 Texture Direct (all for P3D).

3 minutes ago, Stiller Water said:

Lovely shots Andy, with a nice Restaurant to visit.

Cheers Gerold! Is that place somewhere you've been for real on your travels?

• Like 1

On 4/28/2024 at 6:30 PM, andy1252 said:

Cheers Gerold! Is that place somewhere you've been for real on your travels?

Only from the outside, Andy. So many great places, so little time...

YB61bmD.jpeg

• Like 1

Cheers, Gerold

Spoiler

Hardware: Intel i9-13900K @ 4.2 Ghz, BENQ EW3270U (3840*2160), 32 GB RAM DDR5-6000, Gigabyte Gaming OC Nvidia GeForce RTX 4080 16 GB, Samsung 980 Pro M.2: 1 TB (Win 11-System), Samsung 870 QVO SSD: 2 TB (MSFS), 2 * Samsung 850 EVO SSD: 1 TB (P3D 4.5 HF3) & 500 GB (spare). Scenery / Add-Ons: Lots of commercial & freeware sceneries. Plus REX Weather Force (MSFS), FS Global Mesh 2010, ActiveSky_P3Dv4, ASCA, EzDok v3, Pro-ATC/X and REX 4 Texture Direct (all for P3D).