Sign in to follow this  
Snowfalcon

MyTraffic X Ver. 5.1b - A Question

ai traffic programs that charge money are a good start for a new person to the hobby who doesn't understand how to add Ai themselves... but with the amazing looking models from groups like evolve ai, aardvark, etc. and with custom repaints that look real, there are no substitutes. Honestly, if you look at the screen shots, they show how basic repaints you are going to get. Do you get different variants, such as the beautiful tails of all the Pakistan Airlines jumbos? Are the flights correctly separated by types, such as an A330-300 flying their correct routes, instead of a general A330 section? Nothing beats doing it yourself, the only downside is it takes a ridiculous amount of time to do it. World of Ai is great in that it does all the work for you, the best models and repaints all in one package. I just wish they did more cargo airlines.

Guest Daniel42

I'm not sure about Pakistan Airlines, but MTX does have several different Frontier paints, same for Jet Blue and of course the different types for each plane are present.I agree on the quality of several of the freeware packages. But for me, with the amount of true FSX models MTX offers, there is no substitute. Daniel

can anyone tell me what a DX10 airplane model is?

Guest TonyPiech

>Hi Phil, >>No, but it likely is the best place to get MyTraffic. ;-) >>The fully functional MyTraffic Board (with flightnumbers et al>for the 2008 schedules) for example, will be a simMarket>exclusive. Other pros of the download version, cheaper over>time, a good support forum - although I say so myself. :-) >>Alternatively, Aerosoft distributes MyTraffic on a DVD. >>Just keep in mind, unlike sceneries or a single plane, AI is>changes all the time. A DVD will therefore only be a snapshot>of that particular moment and become obsolete in a while. For>AI, online versions are therefore theoretically better suited.>>>Hope this adds to thoughts and kind regards >>Jaap Japp, just wondering, if you purchase MTX (for FSX) on a DVD (offered by PCAviator) won't you be able to obtain a free update to Version 1.b via a download from Aerosoft? I don't see where one can only receive an upgrade/update from SimMarket.

>ai traffic programs that charge money are a good start for a>new person to the hobby who doesn't understand how to add Ai>themselves...********. And i am not going to give you the answer you are asking for. Admin's Note: Watch your language.

Alvega

CPU: AMD 7800X3D | COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240L Core ARGB | GPU: RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB OC | Mobo: ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI |
RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 2x16GB CL36 | SSDs: WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe SSD (WIN11), WD Black SN850X SSD 2 TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 NVMe (MSFS), Crucial MX500 2TB (Other stuff) | CASE: Forgeon Arcanite ARGB Mesh Tower ATX White | Power Supply: Forgeon Bolt PSU 850W 80+ Gold Full Modular White 

sorry, Ive read all that and still have no idea what a DX10 aircraft model is.

so all it does is fix bugs? it makes it seem like super special dx10 models. what a marketing gimmic

Guest baksteen33

Hi Tony, I don't really know what Aerosoft will do, and I can't speak for them. Sometimes they ask you to return the DVD for an exchange, sometimes updates are available for download. Best is likely, to check here: http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/viewforum.php?f=22Hope this helps, kind regards Jaap

Guest baksteen33

>Disabling jetways can be done per plane model or per aiport.>>- per plane: remove/comment the exit.0 section from/in the>aircraft.cfg. The baggage loader cars won't work anymore as>well. Advantage: you will see the jetways, but they won't>move.>DanielAn alternative instead of deleting the line to stop the jetways from moving: Change the last digit in Exit.0 - normally a '0' - to '3' Kind regards Jaap

At least My Traffic guys are doing something aboue the DX10 issue.GO and check out or ask Flight one Ulitmate Traffic or Just Flight Traffic 2005/x, what they are doing?UT nothing!Just flight, a new version Traffic X due sometime in q2 of 2008, but their 2005 version was faily average, paint jobs were the worse of the 3.I was an UT fan until their attidude towards Dirext X 10, preview.Plenty of info and spport from the deisgners of My Traffic from here.http://forums.simflight.com/viewforum.php?f=4I had My Traffic from early last year and I have paid nothing for Version 5.1B. Just Flight will be sold by the looks of it as a seperate roduct which we will have to pay for and as for UT, well who knows.Also some of us don't have the time to add our own AI, it's very time consuming.If you have no plan to run Vista and DXT 10 capable card, then use UT or My Traffic and they are both fine, but if you want DX10 AI aircraft in my honouable view, go for My Traffic V5.1B

I have an agenda? Do you have anything to back up that accusation? I'm pointing out that the writing on the main avsim page and their product page make it seem like there are features added with DX10 models when, as you pointed out, all it does it just make it work in DX10