Sign in to follow this  
jaje

Super Flight Planner 4 released

I downloaded and installed it, but can't see that it was changed at all from RC2?? My exe version is 4.0.0.623 file date 11/23/2007. Without uninstalling it and reinstalling RC2, I'm pretty sure this is the same exe as RC2. Maybe there was a mistake in building the setup? If some one has something else I will try some more, but I did a complete uninstall and wiped the folder that my RC2 version was in and then installed a second time with same results.scott s..

HelloWhen i ran RC2 this morning it announced that a new version was available (RC3).Note that when i installed it the installer wanted to install in the release candidate 2 directory, so i changed the 2 to a 3 and on running the program says it is version 4.0.0.623.looks like it is just a problem with the installer choosing the already existing RC2 directory and then not overwriting the RC2 exe

Sounds like we have the same version (623) but in the main folder the file notes.html I have is from November and only goes through RC2.scott s..

The new release version is now downloadable -apparently there was a server error which caused the old version to be downloaded