Sign in to follow this  
N562Z

If you are NOT playing around with DX10 Preview...GET RID OF...

Can't take this topic any more, good grief. The horse is dead dead dead...unsubscribing.http://www.my-buddy-icon.com/Icons/objects/red_3d_plane.gifAlex ChristoffN562ZBaltimore, MD

PowerSpec G426 PC running Windows 11 Pro 64-bit OS, Intel Core i7-6700K processor @3.5GHz, ASUS GeForce RTX 4070 12GB Dual Graphics Card, ASUS TUF Z590-Plus Gaming motherboard, Samsung 870 EVO 2TB SSD, Samsung 750 EVO 500GB SSD, Acer Predator X34 34" curved monitor (external view), RealSim Gear G-1000 avionics hardware, Slavix, Stay Level Custom Metal Panel, Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle, Redbird Alloy THI, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals.

Darned Air Force guys always looking down on us Army pukes!!! LOL! Best regards,Mike T.

You really need to read my posts more carefully.

Thanks for posting this - it is exactly what I was referring to. Unfortunately the sycophants don't get it.

All the complainers should just get their act together and optimize their FSX installation, instead of blaming Aces, SP2, MS, add ons, the weather, the next door neighbors dog , in fact just about anything at all, except their own inability to do the job right.------------------------------------------------------------------Why should we have to do all this to make a game perform eh?The facts are that it SHOULD OF BEEN RIGHT straight out of the box!It wasn't.Enuff said.

Dave Taylor gb.png

What are you talking about, not advertising it in any media. Are you saying that the internet is not "media"? It was all over the place.

Guest mike_97112006

I would suggest that if you love SP1 so much to not purchase the FSX Acceleration version as it has SP2 in it!!!!!

Agreed.The last thing I want to do is spend time tweaking. That is not what I bought it for. I want to enjoy flying, with nice crisp graphics.Sadly, that is not what I got with FSX, even with a very respectably outfitted new rig.

Interesting line of thought....When fsx installs it installs with settings reasonable for the computer you use-and these defaults give pretty good performance for any machine except the most antique.One of my flying partners happily used it this way for a month before I went over and halved his performance by giving him better visuals.I didn't like the way my default looked either-but who starts the tweaking? It isn't mandatory.By the way Osama-with your small number of posts you must have read the avsim rules which state "Your user ID (Nickname) can be your choice, but you must provide your REAL FULL First and Last Name. Any accounts that do not have a real full first and last name provided will be removed."Please correct this or your account will be removed.Thanks!http://www.mediafire.com/imgbnc.php/1b5baf...b9f427f694g.jpgMy blog:http://geofageofa.spaces.live.com/

Right back at ya!Gary

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24GB | 32GB 3200MHz RAM | 2TB + 1TB NVME SSD | 2GB SSD | 2GB HDD | Corsair RM850 PSU | 240mm AIO | Buttkicker Gamer 2 | Thrustmaster T.16000M Flight Pack | 75" 4K60 TV | 40" 4K60 TV | Quest 3 | DOF Reality H3 Motion Platform

MSFS @ 4K Ultra DLSS Performance with 2.0x Secondary Scaling |  VR VDXR Godlike 80Hz SSW OXRTK @ 4500x4500 Custom FFR CAS 50% | MSFS VR Ultra DLSS Performance - Windows 11