Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NotASenator

A new [ATC] simulator is coming, wilco website??

Hi, Just wondering if anybody knew what was going on. This message has been on the wilco site for a while (of a control tower) so I assume it's an atc simulator. Does anybody kno wanything about?!?!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I believe it's a remake of the ATC Tower simulator where you control arrivals and departures at a specific airport from the viewpoint of the tower. Not sure of the release date or any other specifics.

"the product is now in beta."Where it will remain forever and ever...

>"the product is now in beta.">>Where it will remain forever and ever...Don't be so negative, would you sooner people didn't do anything to enhance this hobby?

Its hard to give Feelthere/Wilco the benefit of the doubt these days.

>Its hard to give Feelthere/Wilco the benefit of the doubt>these days. I believe that you have forgotten that FS is just a game?I take it seriously and so do many more, that's our pleasure but I can't do what 'Wilco and Feelthere' can do so therefore I don't criticize them.You pays your money and takes your choice.

>>"the product is now in beta.">>>>Where it will remain forever and ever...>>Don't be so negative, would you sooner people didn't do>anything to enhance this hobby?This is a terribly funny statement to hear from you, and it's just livened up my morning some.

D Scobie,I have been looking for mor info on tower sim. ANy forums aout there where I can see what others are saying about Tower Sim?