Sign in to follow this  
Guest fsxmissionguy

Real Deal fsx 737 ng

Hi thereCan anybody recommend a high quality fully funcional(vc,fmc) 737 ng for fsx. I am sick of flying the default with a gps. The fmc and all other ful functions are vital. Its jsut something to get me by until the PMDG comes out which will no doubt be in a while.Richy

Guest NoobPilot

I almost suggested waiting for the PMDG one until I read the last line. It's going to be near the top of my buy list.

Thats funny i was looking at that last night and somebody mentioned that it would be a waste of money and to not buy the product.But ill look into it deeper since u think its good.Thanks Also yes the PMDG is high on my list aswell its jsut gonna blow all the others away as will their md-11 and their 747 which I am loving.Thanks for the help and the linkRichy

Forgive me if Im wrong but ive been surfing the site and I cannot find an 800/900 or any ng 737 for FSX.Can you help?ThanksRichy

Hah that sounds great I may try itThanks Richy

Be very careful with the Ariane 737, do a search on this forum and you will find a lot of complains of it. I bought it last year for a lot of money because they advertised with FSX compatibel but after buying (and NO refunding) I get a FS2004 model and NOT working under FSX. I have just take a look at the "VERY GOOD REVIEWS" and they are all aged and about FS9 model. After that, I was also flying a lot with the default 737-800 and wanted more challenge with working FMC etc. I invested in the Level-D 767 and never regret that buy...Happy landings...

Yeah i have the PMDG 744 and am considering purchasing the 767 but even then i would need sometihng to fill the gap like a 737. Ill just make do until the PMDG 737 comes out.Thanks for the info on the ariane 737.Richy

Guest shaheedan

>Be very careful with the Ariane 737, do a search on this>forum and you will find a lot of complains of it. I bought it>last year for a lot of money because they advertised with FSX>compatibel but after buying (and NO refunding) I get a FS2004>model and NOT working under FSX. I have just take a look at>the "VERY GOOD REVIEWS" and they are all aged and about FS9>model. After that, I was also flying a lot with the default>737-800 and wanted more challenge with working FMC etc. I>invested in the Level-D 767 and never regret that buy...>>Happy landings... Hi,I strongly agreed with you. i have a similar thing. it's useless. Don't buy that product. Regards

Guest bjablonka

Look, I am not working for Ariane, actually I have had some issues with them in the beginning with their customer service, but their product is great even when compared to the PMDG 747 as well as the CLS 767. It is extremely detailed and the flight model appears to be very realistic and not like anything else out there. They have the best documentation by far, although you are not allowed to print it out. I am not trying to sell you their 737, I am just stating my opinion. Good luck.Bernd

Hi Bernd,Do you have the latest FSX model?, Looking at the website they have awesome pictures of the flightdeck but again, they yelling about good reviews but there is none about the fsx model so again they misled people with aged reviews and you have to read carefully to discover this.After paying euro 100,- last year for a useless plane at least they have to make a very well upgrade offer to get the potential customers back. They never answered my questions for a solution so I'll wait to fill my cap for a good review on any populair simsite or the upcoming PDMG.Time will tell...

Guest bjablonka

Yes, I have the latest FSX model plus the add-on liveries. The quality is the best I have seen and I have pretty much every major add-on which is offered. Bernd

Guest kristiannoe

Well, I'll surely recommend Ariane 737-900ERX.