Sign in to follow this  
N400QW

New Eaglesoft Cirrus Turbo is a gem..

For current owners of the non-turbo Cirrus this may be less of an event, but whether you own the earlier version or not, the new one is a beauty.Looks fabulous, inside and outside, and flies great (with a Rob Young flight model).Performance is good, in spite of the very nice glass gauges.. and the sheer "fun" factor makes this plane worth every penny.Have a look at the Eaglesoft screen-shots !http://www.eaglesoftdg.com/CSR22G3Tss.htm..and the specshttp://www.eaglesoftdg.com/CirrusSR22G2_G3T.htmps. If you want to integrate the RXP GNS530, send me a PM with your e-mail address and I can send you some instructions.Disclaimer: Eaglesoft does not support such modifications and warns that there are some incompatibilities (which I can live with..).

Bert

Thanks Bert! Glad you like her.We finally got the SR1 out and she now works as she should:-)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Bert,Can you quantify "good performance?" How is the frame rate in the VC? The VC quality and gauge update rate? Thanks in advance.Bob..

Quantify performance... well, on my Q6600 she flies great with very fluid gauges in the virtual cockpit. The visual quality in the virtual cockpit is first rate.. much better than the FSX G1000 models.I'm not a great fan of the FSX GPS, so that is why I put in the RXP unit, but other than that, I have not found anything to complain about.

Bert

Has anyone experienced problems with the widescreen 2D panel? I have a 1600x1200 monitor and the panel is a little squished from the sides. The round guages are not round. In the VC the guages look perfectly round.Also, I am having problems getting the evelvator trim on my Saitek X45 to let go when using autopilot. I haved used the Disconnect elevator when autopilot is in use setting in FSUIPC with no success.I really love the new plane too. It's a jewel.Thanks Eaglesoft

The widescreen panels are 1680X1050. Change your screen resolution to 1680X1050 in the sim settings menu and all will be fine.We hear that the Saitek controller has a number of issues but don't own one so can't help there. :-)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Guest 413X3

wow that vc looks amazing. i picked up the pc-12 and love it, but will have to pick this one up in a week or so!

Your panel is actually a 4 : 3 panel, so the standard 2d panel is what you should use.The widescreen panel is a 16 : 9 format.

Bert

Sorry about it being at night, but I just finished the flight and well it's night here.:) The frame rate is 27.5 with unlimited selected. The bottom Garmin 430 is Rxp's. The jpg is obviously heavily compressed. The aircraft has the clearest and sharpest night time glass panels I have seen. Eaglesoft has also delivered excellent cockpit lighting for night time flights. The gauge update rates are very good and smooth. The frame rates are overall very good considering all the visual info displayed on the PFD and MFD. The little things really complete an airplane and the Avidyne digital checklist and procedures add a nice touch. So far, I'm very impressed with this plane. http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/191712.jpg

Thanks Rob. I don't have a 1600x1050 setting in the sim. Am I doing something wrong?I understand the Saitek issue. I was looking for someone with a Saitek to comment.