Sign in to follow this  
maxter

What's Up and Coming?

Guest jshyluk

Near the top of my personal want list is the PMDG 737 for FSX, but that's a long ways off.There is also some glider goodness coming up. I would sure like to get my hands on some good new stunt gliders. Jeff ShylukAssistant Managing EditorSenior Staff ReviewerAVSIM

>>Any ideas what Megascenery has for a next area? >>Jim>New York>http://www.pcaviator.com/megascenery/forum...?showtopic=2025>here's what one of the developers posted from that forum. >>>Its' no secret. New York is next. We posted screen shots ages>ago, but got "sidetracked" in bringing out the other major>title (SoCal) and a few minor ones (e.g. Vegas). We're now>busy working on NY again - it's a little bit more complicated>than SoCal, since we are revisiting Autogen placement (more>dense) and seasons (well, just winter). These developments>unfortunately take time...which is why we try and release>"smaller" titles in between the major ones.>>>-------------------->>MegaSceneryX Development Team>Aerosoft Australia>>>As you can see theres alot coming out for new york lol.>1: megascenery New York>2: fsdreamteam KJFK>3: Aerosofts manhattan Do you guys think that you will ever do a Miami/Ft. Lauderdale photo area? I wish someone would do both a good photo scenery for this area and a good KFLL, like the type of stuff FlyTampa does. I am really surprised that as beautiful as that part of south FL is, that is is largely ignored by developers. Except that FlyTampa did a KMIA for FS9. I know that feelThere has done a photoscenery for that KMIA/FFLL area, but it is no means up to the standard of the MegaScenery X titles. It also surprises me that devs redo a lot of the majors that are already pretty well done stock in FSX and are hard on FPS for a lot of peoples systems, then go and make them even more unFPS friendly by adding more detail. I would love to see more of the smaller regional ones done like KFLL, KTUS, KONT, etc. At least there is some breathing room for more detail. Oh well, I can only wish. I wish I had the talent, time, and desire to take up scenery design :-(

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

I agree, the PMDG 737 is on the top of my list as well. Also, I am looking forward to Airliner XP's A320 series, but both seem a long ways off. FSX is still short a quality 737 and A320.Finally, looking forward to Level-D 757.

>>>Any ideas what Megascenery has for a next area? >>>Jim>>New York>>http://www.pcaviator.com/megascenery/forum...?showtopic=2025>>here's what one of the developers posted from that forum. >>>>>>Its' no secret. New York is next. We posted screen shots>ages>>ago, but got "sidetracked" in bringing out the other major>>title (SoCal) and a few minor ones (e.g. Vegas). We're now>>busy working on NY again - it's a little bit more>complicated>>than SoCal, since we are revisiting Autogen placement (more>>dense) and seasons (well, just winter). These developments>>unfortunately take time...which is why we try and release>>"smaller" titles in between the major ones.>>>>>>-------------------->>>>MegaSceneryX Development Team>>Aerosoft Australia>>>>>>As you can see theres alot coming out for new york lol.>>1: megascenery New York>>2: fsdreamteam KJFK>>3: Aerosofts manhattan >> Do you guys think that you will ever do a Miami/Ft.>Lauderdale photo area? I wish someone would do both a good>photo scenery for this area and a good KFLL, like the type of>stuff FlyTampa does. I am really surprised that as beautiful>as that part of south FL is, that is is largely ignored by>developers. Except that FlyTampa did a KMIA for FS9. I know>that feelThere has done a photoscenery for that KMIA/FFLL>area, but it is no means up to the standard of the MegaScenery>X titles.>> It also surprises me that devs redo a lot of the majors that>are already pretty well done stock in FSX and are hard on FPS>for a lot of peoples systems, then go and make them even more>unFPS friendly by adding more detail. I would love to see more>of the smaller regional ones done like KFLL, KTUS, KONT, etc.>At least there is some breathing room for more detail. Oh>well, I can only wish. I wish I had the talent, time, and>desire to take up scenery design :-(>>HI cmpbellsjc, I really doubt it but you never know I wish they did something in Florida with fsx's high textures it would be really great.almost forgot to add Dallas, kdfw for fsx by fsdreamteam other major airport on the list.

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.