Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

maxter

What's Up and Coming?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

REX(Real Environment eXtreme) and Orbx FTX AUGreen are both aiming for a September release. AUGreen is looking to be perhaps the best FTX region pack yet, with lots of new tech. Check out the Orbx preview forum, specifically the shots by Mr Palmason to see what Holger and the others have been working on. Also check the AUGreen preview vid, its awesome.

If I told you I'd have to kill you... lolAlphaSim has some verrrrrrrry interesting things coming up. They will (pleasantly) surprise everyone.Besides that stuff, I'm looking forward to many things including the Citation Mustang, F-16, MD-11, Constellation, Hellcat, Citation X 2.0, Nemesis racer, C172, C152, and several more. The end of 2008 into 2009 will really show FS9's age.

I'm hoping for an update (not a release date) regarding RealAir's BE60 :)That will pretty much be the GA acft to own when it arrives, IMHO hehe!

>I'm hoping for an update (not a release date) regarding>RealAir's BE60 :)>>That will pretty much be the GA acft to own when it arrives,>IMHO hehe!I'm guessing it's at least 8 months away. After the Spitfire release it sounded like there was a solid year of development needed. It was 6 months from SF260 to Decathlon, and 9 months from Decathlon to Spitfire.

Lionheart Creations is real, real close on their true FSX version of the Quest Kodiak. This is a fantastic bush and mountain bird - SE turboprop with excellent STOL capability. -Dave

>Any ideas what Megascenery has for a next area? >JimNew York http://www.pcaviator.com/megascenery/forum...?showtopic=2025 here's what one of the developers posted from that forum. Its' no secret. New York is next. We posted screen shots ages ago, but got "sidetracked" in bringing out the other major title (SoCal) and a few minor ones (e.g. Vegas). We're now busy working on NY again - it's a little bit more complicated than SoCal, since we are revisiting Autogen placement (more dense) and seasons (well, just winter). These developments unfortunately take time...which is why we try and release "smaller" titles in between the major ones.--------------------MegaSceneryX Development TeamAerosoft AustraliaAs you can see theres alot coming out for new york lol.1: megascenery New York2: fsdreamteam KJFK3: Aerosofts manhattan

Eaglesoft CitationX v2.0 is coming out pretty soon I think.RhettFS box: E8500 (@ 3.80 ghz), AC Freezer 7 Pro, ASUS P5E3 Premium, BFG 8800GTX 756 (nVidia 169 WHQL), 4gb DDR3 1600 Patriot Cas7 7-7-7-20 (2T), PC Power 750, WD 150gb 10000rpm Raptor, Seagate 500gb, Silverstone TJ09 case, Vista Ultimate 64ASX Client: AMD 3700+ (@ 2.6 ghz), 7800GT

I can't wait for the Level-D 757, although I'm betting on a long, long wait. Also on my list is GEX Europe.

Near the top of my personal want list is the PMDG 737 for FSX, but that's a long ways off.There is also some glider goodness coming up. I would sure like to get my hands on some good new stunt gliders. Jeff ShylukAssistant Managing EditorSenior Staff ReviewerAVSIM

>>Any ideas what Megascenery has for a next area? >>Jim>New York>http://www.pcaviator.com/megascenery/forum...?showtopic=2025>here's what one of the developers posted from that forum. >>>Its' no secret. New York is next. We posted screen shots ages>ago, but got "sidetracked" in bringing out the other major>title (SoCal) and a few minor ones (e.g. Vegas). We're now>busy working on NY again - it's a little bit more complicated>than SoCal, since we are revisiting Autogen placement (more>dense) and seasons (well, just winter). These developments>unfortunately take time...which is why we try and release>"smaller" titles in between the major ones.>>>-------------------->>MegaSceneryX Development Team>Aerosoft Australia>>>As you can see theres alot coming out for new york lol.>1: megascenery New York>2: fsdreamteam KJFK>3: Aerosofts manhattan Do you guys think that you will ever do a Miami/Ft. Lauderdale photo area? I wish someone would do both a good photo scenery for this area and a good KFLL, like the type of stuff FlyTampa does. I am really surprised that as beautiful as that part of south FL is, that is is largely ignored by developers. Except that FlyTampa did a KMIA for FS9. I know that feelThere has done a photoscenery for that KMIA/FFLL area, but it is no means up to the standard of the MegaScenery X titles. It also surprises me that devs redo a lot of the majors that are already pretty well done stock in FSX and are hard on FPS for a lot of peoples systems, then go and make them even more unFPS friendly by adding more detail. I would love to see more of the smaller regional ones done like KFLL, KTUS, KONT, etc. At least there is some breathing room for more detail. Oh well, I can only wish. I wish I had the talent, time, and desire to take up scenery design :-(

I agree, the PMDG 737 is on the top of my list as well. Also, I am looking forward to Airliner XP's A320 series, but both seem a long ways off. FSX is still short a quality 737 and A320.Finally, looking forward to Level-D 757.

>>>Any ideas what Megascenery has for a next area? >>>Jim>>New York>>http://www.pcaviator.com/megascenery/forum...?showtopic=2025>>here's what one of the developers posted from that forum. >>>>>>Its' no secret. New York is next. We posted screen shots>ages>>ago, but got "sidetracked" in bringing out the other major>>title (SoCal) and a few minor ones (e.g. Vegas). We're now>>busy working on NY again - it's a little bit more>complicated>>than SoCal, since we are revisiting Autogen placement (more>>dense) and seasons (well, just winter). These developments>>unfortunately take time...which is why we try and release>>"smaller" titles in between the major ones.>>>>>>-------------------->>>>MegaSceneryX Development Team>>Aerosoft Australia>>>>>>As you can see theres alot coming out for new york lol.>>1: megascenery New York>>2: fsdreamteam KJFK>>3: Aerosofts manhattan >> Do you guys think that you will ever do a Miami/Ft.>Lauderdale photo area? I wish someone would do both a good>photo scenery for this area and a good KFLL, like the type of>stuff FlyTampa does. I am really surprised that as beautiful>as that part of south FL is, that is is largely ignored by>developers. Except that FlyTampa did a KMIA for FS9. I know>that feelThere has done a photoscenery for that KMIA/FFLL>area, but it is no means up to the standard of the MegaScenery>X titles.>> It also surprises me that devs redo a lot of the majors that>are already pretty well done stock in FSX and are hard on FPS>for a lot of peoples systems, then go and make them even more>unFPS friendly by adding more detail. I would love to see more>of the smaller regional ones done like KFLL, KTUS, KONT, etc.>At least there is some breathing room for more detail. Oh>well, I can only wish. I wish I had the talent, time, and>desire to take up scenery design :-(>>HI cmpbellsjc, I really doubt it but you never know I wish they did something in Florida with fsx's high textures it would be really great.almost forgot to add Dallas, kdfw for fsx by fsdreamteam other major airport on the list.