Sign in to follow this  
Guest tmilton

A Mystery Resolved!

Hi,The Japanese have finally revealed a mystery for you. How does the small arrow on your computer monitor work when we move the mouse? Haven't you ever wondered how it works? Now, through the miracle of high technology, we can see how it is done. With the aid of a screen magnifying lens, the mechanism becomes apparent. Click on the link below and you will find out. The image may take a minute or two to download and when it appears, slowly move your mouse over the light gray circle and you will see how the magic works.Try a left click too and don't forget to turn on your sound.Follow this link and find out the truth: http://www.1-click.jp/Mike

That has to be one of the funniest things I've ever seen.Dave F.

Guest Knikolaes

I KNEW it!!! I just KNEW it!!!! Good thing someone else finally backed up this theory. Not exactly like mine as my theory had to do with little elves and gnomes, but hey this is close enough :-)

Guest tmilton

LOL, I knew it!BTW, thanks for a good laugh! :-lol