Sign in to follow this  

GMAX Lear 35..........Need help with Panel

I am developing a GMAX Lear-35 for all you simmers. However, I have some detail added as far as shape goes for the panel. I need to know what gauges are which, etc. Anyone know of how this instrument panel should be? Also, in pictures I haven't seen the gear lever. I must be blind. Can anyone shed some light? If so, please email me at tealmad@new.rr.com .

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Oh My! Can't help out with guage placement, sorry. I just wanted to come in and say how nice that model looks!!! Super job. Is it just the angle or does the nose look a bit short? Otherwise it looks magnificent! Thank you!Hornit

Thanks Brian. I appreciate the help. That is the most accurate panel that I have seen to date. However, I am trying to make a very detailed panel so that I can create a most accurate, and highly detailed panel. I have built one within GMAX. I am going to use it to make a panel.

Looking good Greg! Maybe these will help:www.nextaircraft.com/cgw/13835141199/www.nextaircraft.com/cgw/viu1274/www.omnijet.com/aircraftpages/lear35206/ckpt1.jpgAll are from 78-80 Lear 35A's....