Sign in to follow this  
Guest PARADISE

Thank You AVSIM Readers

Just posted this on the front page, and thought I would post it here for you dedicated forum denizens... :)"Did you know that the AVSIM Community is the largest in the hobby? Here are some statistics to consider; [ul][LI] The AVSIM front page is read over 46,000 times a day (1.5 million reads a month)[li] The front page is read by some 330,000 different people a month[li] Over 98% or our readership comes directly to AVSIM rather than from a search engine or referring site[li] Over 30,000 people visit the file library every day[li] 300,000 users visit the library every month[LI] On average, we serve up over 80,000 files a day[LI] On average, we serve up over 5.5 TERABYTES of files a month[LI] On average, the forums have over 8,000 readers a day[li] The forums have nearly 42,000 members and over 82,000 individual readers[/ul]AVSIM continues to be flight simulation's number one site because of you, our reader. Our entire staff is very proud to bring you the daily services that you have come to expect of us. Thank you for continuing to support AVSIM!"

I can't imagine flight simulation without AVSIM. Thanks to all AVSIM staff.Bozhan

No, thank you sir for AVSIM.Jeff

Jeff

Commercial | Instrument | Multi-Engine Land

AMD 5600X, RTX3070, 32MB RAM, 2TB SSD

Guest airbus2

I have not been around for a while but still pop in to read every now and then.Great site, keep it up and thankyou!Dave

Yes indeed, thanks to Tom and all the AVSIM staff. Also,thanks to all who provide their great add-ons and advice to all of us here.KP

Guest Rockcliffe

Yes, Tom. There is a reason we spend so much time here. :-)BlairCYOW

I agree with everybody else here. It is you and the staff that make this truly the number one site and reesource for simmers.Thank you for providing us a place to play. Best regardsJan1,KINDWhen I push the button and it works, I'm happy:-)HP Media CenterPentium D 2.80 GHz Duel core2.00 GB RAMNVIDIA GeForce 6200SEConexant Falcon II NTSCXP SP2

This is a great website. I don't believe there is even anything close that is offered to flight sim enthusiast.Thanks to all of you for your work in keeping it going.

Guest PARADISE

Thank You and all the Avsim staff for your continued support of our hobby.John