September 8Sep 8 Hey everyone. I’ve been working on a little project for the Blackbird C-130J (and other military airlift) and thought I’d make a little video to showcase it. 9 Mile Training Center is now available for free at flightsim.to! Enjoy the West Texas playground for C130/C17 operations! There is also a PDF inside the package folder containing all of the airfield information you will need for LZ and IPRA approaches! This is incredibly useful if you have the C130J. You don’t have to fly military planes here and any STOL aircraft will work just fine. In real life this is a privately owned ranch that runs this training center for the military, law enforcement, and other customers. My package brings this area to the sim with the main airfield and two dirt landing zones. Enjoy!https://youtu.be/nkndoKQBrWo?is=r3vxAKX9esQvYNz8Download Link here: https://flightsim.to/addon/114862/9-mile-training-center
September 8Sep 8 Author 20 minutes ago, UrgentSiesta said:Whoa - time to crank up the Herc!THANK YOU!🙏You bet! Hope it’s fun! I had fun flying around making the video.
September 8Sep 8 19 minutes ago, thetford569 said:You bet! Hope it’s fun! I had fun flying around making the video.Yeah - the vid looks great, too!
September 9Sep 9 That looks great; and a terrific video too. Very well done! Surely not everybody was kung fu fighting. https://rationalwiki.org
Create an account or sign in to comment