Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The AVSIM Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

niBuilds Addis Ababa Bole - Out Now

Featured Replies

I have to say, with the ongoing arrival and panning stutters, that are still ongoing in default airports for many, including me, I'm not bothering to purchase anymore addons for ms2024, at the moment.

Addon airports just make already bad performance worse.

I have Inibuilds Heathrow and Manchester, they stutter so badly, I uninstalled them.

It's a miss for me.

i7 12700K , DDR4 64GB RAM @3600MHz, Asus Z690-Plus D4 MB, Gainward 4090 RTX Graphics, 850W Corsair PSU, Kraken AIO watercooler, Nvme 1TB ssd, 1TB ssd, 500GB ssd.

6 minutes ago, Bunchy said:

I have to say, with the ongoing arrival and panning stutters, that are still ongoing in default airports for many, including me, I'm not bothering to purchase anymore addons for ms2024, at the moment.

Even though I won't stop using add-on airports, I definitely understand your sentiment. This game st-st-stutters at the mere act of looking around or being at or near an airport.

1 hour ago, Bunchy said:

I have Inibuilds Heathrow and Manchester, they stutter so badly, I uninstalled them.

This will deviate from the OP message, so please accept my apologies, but I thought essential to address this: Bunchy, we have very similar systems, mine is even lower than yours with my RTX 3090 (24GB VRAM), and I don't have stutters at INIBuilds EGLL.

How can we explain that:

1/ One variable would be the graphic settings but mine are mostly on ultra. TLOD 160, OLOD 160

2/ How much VRAM do you have?

3/ Do you use Addon-Linker (AL) or do you fill up your Community folder with all Addons? (I use AL)

4/ How many other software do you use jointly with FS24? (I am using GSX Pro)

5/ What AI traffic do you have? (Mine is AIG full package, close to 2'940 flight-plans and more than 300 simobjects, with plenty of ground services)

Bernard

CPU = 12900K / GPU = Nvidia 3090 VRAM 24 GB / RAM = 64 GB / SSD = 2 TB 980 PRO PCle 4.0 NVMe™ M.2, 

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.