Sign in to follow this  
Tom Allensworth

Stupid Question here...

Guest blazingcessna

How the #### do I get the .mdl flies to open in gmax? I just got all this stuff (FSX SDK and SP1, Gmax, DX SDK) installed, and now am stuck... I have never attempted to do any kind of graphics or programming work, so I am really a n00b here!Help!!

You don't. The .mdl files are the compiled and finished models.

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

Guest blazingcessna

Well in that case any good tutorials for those who want to try their hands at modeling?

>Well in that case any good tutorials for those who want to>try their hands at modeling?>>Failure of imagination is not a failure of Vision.>Racecar spelled backwards Racecar.>Liberals are too afraid to live life, yet too scared of death to >commit suicide.Your sig is highly offensive and, furthermore, in breach of the TOS for using these forums. I thought I'd point it out before management sees it.

Jeff Bea

I am an avid globetrotter with my trusty Lufthansa B777F, Polar Air Cargo B744F, and Atlas Air B748F.

>>Well in that case any good tutorials for those who want to>>try their hands at modeling?>>>>Failure of imagination is not a failure of Vision.>>Racecar spelled backwards Racecar.>>Liberals are too afraid to live life, yet too scared of death>to >commit suicide.>>>Your sig is highly offensive and, furthermore, in breach of>the TOS for using these forums. I thought I'd point it out>before management sees it.Too late.