Sign in to follow this  
WarpD

Copyright theft again!

Actually, this is an excellent example of why so many freeware authors have either left the hobby entirely......or, like myself have gone exclusively payware.In fact, it's past time to "out" Michael entirely and let the whole world know just who the pirate is, and where to send any formal mail. Before anyone complains, remember that this information is in the public domain via a very simple Whois registration lookup:Domain Name.......... simgameit.comCreation Date........ 2006-12-25Registration Date.... 2006-12-25Expiry Date.......... 2008-12-25Organisation Name.... Michael CallahanOrganisation Address. 1000 Olive St.Organisation Address. Apt. 112Organisation Address. HighlandOrganisation Address. 62249Organisation Address. ILOrganisation Address. UNITED STATESAdmin Name........... Michael CallahanAdmin Address........ 1000 Olive St.Admin Address........ Apt. 112Admin Address........ HighlandAdmin Address........ 62249Admin Address........ ILAdmin Address........ UNITED STATESAdmin Email.......... billclintonsuks1@yahoo.comAdmin Phone.......... +1.6185054302Admin Fax............

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Guest milla da killa

>I have to agree with Ed, Mr Moderator please leave this>thread open. milla da killa, I can see why you want it closed,>bad publicity. Maybe we should all join SimGameIt forum, would>take a bit of time to ban us all :-) while they were doing>that it would take them away from modelling there own>aircraft, wait I forgot. They don't make there own, just use>other peoples and claim that they are there's, as they lack>the skills and brain power to make them. Silly me :-roll Personal attacks are not getting you anywhere and are destroying your cause, as an FYI. And actually you would not be banned from our forums unless you broke the rules. Also yet again, we never claimed it was ours. It was put in big red letters during installation that it wasnt ours, it was pit in the reame it wasnt ours, the original teztures, readme, and modifications were included along with a list of what we did. We never claimed it was ours, EVER. So, would you guys stop with making personal attacks and attempting to claim that we are claiming it to be ours when we never did. Again, this thread and discussion has done to flaming which gets no one anywhere. And since you guys do not want this to come to a nice close and are whining like 6 year olds wanting only what's best for you, I'm out of this. I will be talking to Rick personally to take care of this from now on as you are all destroying this and really if anything destroying his own cause and making the situation worse. So good bye.

>>I have to agree with Ed, Mr Moderator please leave this>>thread open. milla da killa, I can see why you want it>closed,>>bad publicity. Maybe we should all join SimGameIt forum,>would>>take a bit of time to ban us all :-) while they were doing>>that it would take them away from modelling there own>>aircraft, wait I forgot. They don't make there own, just use>>other peoples and claim that they are there's, as they lack>>the skills and brain power to make them. Silly me :-roll >>>Personal attacks are not getting you anywhere and are>destroying your cause, as an FYI. And actually you would not>be banned from our forums unless you broke the rules. Also yet>again, we never claimed it was ours. It was put in big red>letters during installation that it wasnt ours, it was pit in>the reame it wasnt ours, the original teztures, readme, and>modifications were included along with a list of what we did.>We never claimed it was ours, EVER. >>So, would you guys stop with making personal attacks and>attempting to claim that we are claiming it to be ours when we>never did. Again, this thread and discussion has done to>flaming which gets no one anywhere. And since you guys do not>want this to come to a nice close and are whining like 6 year>olds wanting only what's best for you, I'm out of this. I will>be talking to Rick personally to take care of this from now on>as you are all destroying this and really if anything>destroying his own cause and making the situation worse. So>good bye.Now, let me tell you what I'm going to do.1) I'm going to contact your domain's registrar. The goal: have your domain registry cancelled for violation of their Terms Of Service.2) I'm going to contact your server host. The goal: have your servers pulled offline for violation of their Terms Of Service.Copyright theft is not a "little no-no". It's a major issue and violates the Terms Of Service for both a domain registry and a rented host server.Since SimGameIt thinks they are above the law and the rules... it seems it's time for a lesson in reality.I strongly recommend all aircraft on SimGameIt be reviewed and the original authors be contacted with the intent that each and every single one of them file a formal protest with SimGameIt's registrar and server host.There ARE rules... the rest of us play by them. SimGameIt is not "special" nor excluded.

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

Admin Name........... Michael CallahanAdmin Address........ 1000 Olive St.Admin Address........ Apt. 112Admin Address........ HighlandAdmin Address........ 62249Admin Address........ ILAdmin Address........ UNITED STATESAdmin Email.......... billclintonsuks1@yahoo.comAdmin Phone.......... +1.6185054302Admin Fax............ SimGameIt.comHosted by HostDime.com @ 66.7.205.91HostDime.com, Inc.189 South Orange AvenueSuite 1500SOrlando, Florida 32801United States of AmericaFrom their TOS: "If any person contacts us about content they have found on a HostDime server that copyrights their own material or that they wish to be removed, we require a proper DMCA notice to begin investigation."Clearly it's past the discussion stage at this point. It's extremely easy to file a DCMA Notice with the host provider. Here's a sample of what one should look like... doesn't even require a lawyer.http://futurequest.net/Services/TOS/DMCA/DMCANotice.php

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

Guest juddf18pilot

Here's a bit of proof that this guy is nothing but a theif...Notice any payware in there...pwiv9.jpg

Guest VAPilot

Not resulting to personal attacks, just telling the truth, you should try it once in a while. As for juddf18pilot post (well done that man :-) ) There are at least two payware aircraft from Alpha Simulation in there. Alpha RAF SE5a, Alpha F-86F Sabre, we should have guessed that they would do it with payware as well. I sure they would like to know SimGameIt is giving there aircraft away for free. The Alphasim SR-71 is the freeware version I think, but I could be wrong. EDIT: How can you say you do not claim it to be yours, just look on your website. FLY THE STOL SEEKERS OFFICIAL PLANE SIMGAMEIT FOXBAT, should that not be Rick Pipers Fox Bat ?

Guest milla da killa

>EDIT: How can you say you do not claim it to be yours, just>look on your website. FLY THE STOL SEEKERS OFFICIAL PLANE>SIMGAMEIT FOXBAT, should that not be Rick Pipers Fox Bat ?>We didn't make that portion of the site and haven't been able to access it. The person who actually made that portion was the leader of STOL Seekers..Sonic or Vance Dylan. We have attempted to remove that if I recall but the way he designed the website we are unable to at the moment. We never claimed it was ours and as an FYI for everyone here, we are working on a new updated site at the moment which will eliminate all these issues.

Guest vancedylan

>>EDIT: How can you say you do not claim it to be yours, just>>look on your website. FLY THE STOL SEEKERS OFFICIAL PLANE>>SIMGAMEIT FOXBAT, should that not be Rick Pipers Fox Bat ?>>>>>We didn't make that portion of the site and haven't been able>to access it. The person who actually made that portion was>the leader of STOL Seekers..Sonic or Vance Dylan. >>We have attempted to remove that if I recall but the way he>designed the website we are unable to at the moment. We never>claimed it was ours and as an FYI for everyone here, we are>working on a new updated site at the moment which will>eliminate all these issues.Dude, I'm totally disapointed in you. I was under the impression you had some web making skills. Yes, I made the STOL Seekers site for Mike at the time when I was involved with SimGameIt, as I've made FS sites for other groups. The stol site is completly independant of the simgameit site as it's in it's own directory .../stolseekers/. Don't try to come in here and say I designed it in a way no one could work on it. In fact, you guys have the source files for that site so you can easily edit it as well as delete that directory. The only one with FTP access to his site is Mike and his cronnies...that would be you. If you guys can't delete a simple directory you shouldn't be allowed on the net.And yes I added the Foxbat to the site for Mike to the site. I had no idea where it came from at the time. I've since had a few conversations with Rick about this issue and he knows what happened and why. I don't need to explain myself further...especially to you.Before you come back in here and try a last ditch effort to lay blame on others I suggest you clear your head and do some research and pick up a website building book for dummies. First I would do what's right..or you can stay with your beloved SimGameIt and get the same reputation as him...why do you think a bunch of us left?

Guest milla da killa

>>>EDIT: How can you say you do not claim it to be yours,>just>>>look on your website. FLY THE STOL SEEKERS OFFICIAL PLANE>>>SIMGAMEIT FOXBAT, should that not be Rick Pipers Fox Bat ?>>>>>>>>>We didn't make that portion of the site and haven't been>able>>to access it. The person who actually made that portion was>>the leader of STOL Seekers..Sonic or Vance Dylan. >>>>We have attempted to remove that if I recall but the way he>>designed the website we are unable to at the moment. We>never>>claimed it was ours and as an FYI for everyone here, we are>>working on a new updated site at the moment which will>>eliminate all these issues.>>Dude, I'm totally disapointed in you. I was under the>impression you had some web making skills. Yes, I made the>STOL Seekers site at the time when I was involved with>SimGameIt, as I've made FS sites for other groups. >>The stol site is completly independant of the simgameit site>as it's in it's own directory .../stolseekers/. Don't try to>come in here and say I designed it in a way no one could work>on it. In fact, you guys have the source files for that site>so you can easily edit it as well as delete that directory.>>And yes I added the Foxbat to the site for Mike to the site. I>had no idea where it came from at the time. I've since had a>few conversations with Rick about this issue and he knows what>happened and why. I don't need to explain myself>further...especially to you.>>Before you come back in here and try a last ditch effort to>lay blame on others I suggest you clear your head and do some>research and pick up a website building book for dummies. >>First I would do what's right..or you can stay with your>beloved SimGameIt and get the same reputation as him...why do>you think a bunch of us left?>I have not personally attempted to alter the files. And FYI, I've been doing web design for 6 years. I'm learning ASP.NET right now along with getting into advanced PHP coding. And I did not lay the blame on you, I was pointing out a fact so stop with the personal assaults, it's pathetic and immature, seriously.

I have been following this thread closely. I went to simgameit and joined their forum to suggest some solutions that would help alleviate their current issue and limit the damage that this could have on their reputation.Although I was told that my ideas were good and had merit, I was essentially blown off and in the end told to f##k off. I never once resorted to any sort of personal attack and only tried to help a flight sim organization to be a valued member of our community.The flight sim community doesn't need groups like this. We can only hope that their site fades into obscurity and goes away.:-abduct

I'm certain their site will fade... most cancelled domains do.Copyright theft is taken far more seriously than they apparently think.

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

Guest VAPilot

I am informed that one bit of there site is down thanks to juddf18pilot post and an email in the right direction. sim game it has been snatched on :-). To prove he was letting members download payware planes, see attachment.They think this will go away if they do not continue to post in there defence, I for one will not let this happen, I hope other will continue to show there support.

That's not his forum name. The correct forum name for Michael is BillClintonSuks.

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

I'd have to agree that it is a bogus post. I can't see a site admin being classed as a guest on his own forums.

Guest VAPilot

It is not bogus, BillClintonSuks does most of the posts, and is also the one who alters the aircraft, scenery etc. For those who have access to their forum I point you to this post. Topic, called Who's are daddy - Administration, subject, This is the ranks of the long time SimGameIt Admins. I was only going to post edited highlights, but what the #### you might as well read the whole lot.posted by BillClintonSuksOk first off let me show the order via rank and then ill explain why this is being pointed out SimGameIt is President Mister Adams is Vice President Crazy###### and Little_Red are Administrative AssistantsNow to the meat of this post. As of today i am still severely sick. Temperature bouncing between 103 and 106 degrees. I shouldnt even be doing this right now but i am. My wife goes in to the hospital tommorrow to be induced for labor for our new baby. To say the least i am a bit busy and under the weather.Due to real life events im dealing with my stress level is through the roof. Also lately we have came under alot of "fire" from a couple certain Flight Sim communities. I have to take a step back so i can deal with very important life issues and this illness that seems determined to kill me. This does not mean SimGameIt servers are going down or any changes like that but this is what it does mean.MISTER_ADAMS is second in command. He has been from the beginning. RIGHT NOW IN THIS FORUM MISTER_ADAMS IS FIRST IN COMMAND. He is the BIG DOG here and ill be blunt with this. DONT SCREW WITH HIM!!! If you think i get bad when my buttons are pushed just imagine he is a good ole boy from virginia. Please note im not dead, i will be reading the forum when possible and replying to technical questions. I will say this though, anyone that undermines MISTER_ADAMS will be dealt with by me in means that i guaruntee youll learn why SimGameIt isnt to be messed with, and if you think all we can do or control is our server and our forums then you might want to make a cup of coffee to wake up. There is alot going on behind the scenes of SimGameIt. Some things cannot be shared at this time due to working out deals with contracts etc. etc. . SimGameIt is a non for profit business at this time and in the future when we have an adequate store and payware items it will still be that way as the funds that i profit from here will be going to build a church and help start my ministry.So lets make a quick review here.Right now MISTER_ADAMS is boss in the forums.And lets not forget that anything Little_Red and Crazy###### says also goes.GrumpyG also has rights here and i dont think hes on as much as hed like but he also has the ability to kick some #### here.But it all goes back to the same. SAY HI DADDY to MISTER_ADAMS cuz for now in here hes our daddy.Enough said, enjoy the servers all and ill be back to 100% as soon as God graces me with his healing powers and things settle down a bit from the new baby not to mention trying to get into college as soon as possible. Thanks for your time, SimGameIt Are you still sure it bogus ? EDIT: Something else to think about, are sim game it and BillClintonSuks one and the same ? Taken from on of his post yesterday - Mike "the terrible" Callahan aka SimGameItAlso the post is in Blah Blah Blah, and with out joining you can not access it, only guest in there is sim game it.