Sign in to follow this  
arno

Those gmax SDK tutorial docs...

Looks like it wants Word for them - actually, it's prompting me to open them with WordPad but that's not working...I don't have word.Does anyone know if they're available as PDFs?thxAndrew

Thanks Dick - Actually, Wordpad just can't descramble the images...Andrew>Hi Andrew.>>C:WINDOWSsystem32write.exe>>That's wordpad. Make a shortcut on the desktop.>>Dick

Follow up...I don't know if that Word reader works in XP; it doesn't indicate it's supported.In Wordpad,I get a message that Wordpad is "unable to load graphics conversion filter"...??Andrew

Open Office is a good idea, it seems to work, just tried it with one of the SDK docs. However, loading time is a lot longer as the entire document gets converted first. I have WordViewer97 installed on Windows XP and it works. It did not cause any trouble.Regards,Siggy

I always use Open Office, but for some reason some of the SDK documents don't show correct. Sometimes a part is skipped (or displayed outside of the page). I think the SDKs use some special Word features.I would have been a lot better if they released them as PDF as before.