Sign in to follow this  
maxter

I am a pilot!

Welome to the club. Be sure to join AOPA and contribute to GA everywhere.Congrats!

Congradulations TOD!!! hehehAre you planing to move on and getting an instrument rating. I HIGHLY recommend it!!! It was my most demainding and rewarding rating. You'll need to build up some xx-pic time (how much depends if your part 61 or 141) part 61 is 50 hours, summer is a great time to do it. heheh and your solo pre-license cross country hours count to that 50 hours!! That info should save you a bundle of $$.. heheCB

Guest ftessler

Todd,Great work! We're all very proud of you. :-beerchugAny pics of the event?-Franklin------------------------------Franklin TesslerG4/500Fly! for Mac Forum Co-moderator

Guest DannyV

Congratulations and welcome to the CLUB!!! Well done!Cheers,Danny VickersAustralian Fly! Group

Congratulations Todd,Great job and a great day. You should be commended for sticking with your plan and achieving it.I am sure you have motivated others as well. I don't think you will ever forget today as I still remember mine to the tee. :-)Again, welcome to the club and congrats. :-)Regards,Joe :-wave http://home.attbi.com/~jranos/mysig.jpg http://avsim.com/hangar/air/bfu/logo70.gif

CryptoSonar on Twitch & YouTube. 

Guest lawyerpilot

Just remember, as you are motivated, it is very tempting to want to jump in and begin working on the Instrument rating. But, as my CFI suggested, enjoy the Private ticket for a little while, particularly if you are not on a career pilot path. Sometimes we overlook the value of the enjoyment. I was one of them. GREAT JOB!!!!!!! and shoot us some real world pics from some of your X-countries as you continue along!!! ChristopherP4 1.8768 ram 80 gig hardriveVisiontek Ti4 4600CH yoke/pedals19" inch monitor-Soundblaster PCI 512Win XPPrivate PilotAOPALawyerPilots Bar AssociationNTSB Bar AsssociationPIC- Warrior, Archer, 172N-SP, Aztec, Malibu SIC (for fun)- Conquest, King Air c90"Men without dreams are never free, twas thus this way and thus will ever be."

Todd,Congratulations! You finally did it! Now, build up those hours and get your IFR rating as well! Cheers!

Todd-YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Welcome to the club, Todd! One of us will be right over to teach you the secret handshake! ;-)48 hours, eh? Very nicely done, sir!Robert S. RandazzoPrecision Manuals Development Group http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/coolcap.gifwww.precisionmanuals.com

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Congratulations, Todd! Well done. You'll savor this moment, once it sinks in. Now, for a totally new experience, take a non-pilot passenger along, it's really quite an experience.So- I take it that I'm no longer America's newest private pilot? :)Good job, Todd.Bruce.

Wow Todd! I haven't said much in your series of posts, but have followed them and it seems like just yesterday you started down this road. Probably doesn't seem like just yesterday to you after all the stressing and studying. I remember what that was like. :-)It is great to see a fellow user in the forums make his goal come true. Congratulations!

Guest captbulldog

You know how jealous I am?You wanna guess?Thanks for the motivation, I now feel the complete sudden urge to complete and get my PPL. Congrad,Preston

Guest jrewing

Hey Todd,Nice goin' and congratulations!!Best,John

Guest Chris Wallace

Superb work Todd, congratulations!! Thanks for taking us all up with you along the way, and sharing the triumphs and tribulations of your flight training adventure.Good flyin',Chris WallaceOttawa, Canada