Sign in to follow this  

Rich is gone

Goodbye Rich and thank you.Don Bishop

Guest Lindy

I've been avoiding this forum because I didn't want to see this message. But of course it was inevitable.Words .........there really isn't much to say. Rest in Peace, Rich.My sympathies and condolences to Rich's family and those closest to him. -Lindy

Guest ben_

Goodbye Rich.Thanks for passing our way.May the Lord extend his blessings to you, your family and your friends.Ben

Guest Robert_S

Though it has been posted before, probably many times in this forum due to Richard's situation, I'd like to put this up once more.High Flightby John Gillespie Magee, Jr.Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of earthAnd danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings;Sunward I

Guest Javier

Goodbye Rich. I'll miss you, but your pain is over. You are going to a better place.You are cleared to take off, visibility is unlimited.

My deepest sympathies to his family. I can empathize with them as I have also lost my mother to cancer 5 years ago.May God comfort them and give them the reassurance that one day they will meet again.Go in peace, Richard.

Guest Jan

Goodby Rich, and take care.Jan

Guest captbulldog

Goodby Rich, if only for a little while.

Godspeed, Rich. I'm glad the misery of this earth-bound body has finally released you to higher things. I will never forget you.Bruce.

Thank you for everything Rich. God bless you and your family.Andy CecchettiKCMH