Sign in to follow this  
Macflyer

PMDG Greek Scenery and Airliners as download available

I typed in Google "fly!2 pmdg download" and got some interesting results. A "shareware" download org offers both packages downloadable for cash. I did not try it since it is only for PC and I am always little careful but I remember some people here looking for these add-ons so badly that I thought I share my information.

G'day MacFlyer,Just tried your suggestion and came up with every aircraft release done bt PMDG. I don't think many would be interested in aircraft for Fly!2k but the B777 for Fly! II is also listed.The catch is that after you pay - Shareware order email you the website that you can download the aircraft from. Has anyone actually tried to see if this is genuine!Sure could do with input from PMDG on this matter!!!Cheers,Roger

I get as the first 2 results the 777 for Fly!2 and the Greek airports. I hope Google delivers more or less the same results everywhere :-)Maybe an email to PMDG would help since the "shareware" pricing is not cheap. Shouldn

>Maybe an email to PMDG would help since the "shareware">pricing is not cheap. Shouldn

Well,Im just interested if that is legal stuff cauz I know there are still some people there who are looking for these add-ons. Since my Fly! copy is running on a Mac I am out of the game I suppose.I sent an email -.lets see if he responses.

Lefteris actually reads this forum as well (not as often as I'd like tho).Indeed I am flattered to hear the story, but I have to say - all that stuff is unsupported by PMDG. I remember Rob saying at some point that we allow the downloads, but can't remember if we offered it to them or not.

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Hello Lefteris,Could you find out for us if the offered Fly products are sold legaly there? If PMDG does not benefit from the sale of that version would it not be possible to give the old add-ons away (big promo on the AVSIM newspage etc...)Or maybe sell it to the Fly community as a whole. We pay one price ad the Fly addon makers get the source files to develop further.Just wondering if such a deal could be made with PMDG.

simcheck_sig_banner_retro.jpg

Guest thedoggg

I too am looking for these add ons. I generally fly FS9 but saw a copy of Fly II on Amazon for 12 dollars and I said what the #### let me try it out. Would love to Fly the PMDG 777, I saw a picture and some reviews. Looks way ahead of it's time. I like collecting flight simulators and actually fly even the old ones once in a while. I don't go as far back as the Atari stuff, But on my computers (4) I have the whole microsoft lineup from Fs for Win95 to FS2004, Combat Flight sim 1,2,3, IL Sturmovic 1,2,Pacific fighters,Lock on, X-plane 8, and Micro flight.

Unfortunately, the source files contain code that's PMDG's intellectual property (and some of it also the basis for some of the later work we've developed) so there's no way we can give it away.I am sure you all understand.Best regards,

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg