Sign in to follow this  
Steve Hess

If it weren't for bad luck...

...I'd have no luck at all. For the second time in 5 weeks I have had a hard drive failure. My new Western Digital drive died. Western Digital drives do not seem to be my best friend as this is the second WD drive in 5 weeks to fail. All projects are on hold again until I get a new drive. That will be after I move, so we're looking a several week I guess. Sorry for the delays with the Archer and Arrow.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

That's really bad luck Steve. You have probably decided this already, but my suggestion is to avoid a Western Digital hard disk in the future ! My current one is a Maxtor 40Gb ATA-100, and it's great.Chris Low,ENGLAND.

I have 2 hd Seagate ( 1 Barracuda ) & they've been working for >2 years.B. Adamski

Thats terible Steve,Sorry to hear you've been blasted again, right in the middle of a move, again. Terrible.You checked your pc out real good? Like the power supply? I'm a Maxtor fan myself but didn't know western digitals would go out that fast.Hope things work out, but just in-case, maybe you might want to poke around some pc techies and see if there's something in a pc that can fry hd without notice. Well, between all that moving you got going on there.Jim B.

Steve,Sorry to hear about your problems with your hard drive I use a western digital and have had no problems with it at all.in fact I have 2 of them in my computer.I use the second one for download storage.will western digital replace them? I hope so. :-wave Ralph B.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this