Sign in to follow this  
kapapilot

Temporary Site for Installs

when will the temporary site be put up? I am dying without my 777 and 757 I was forced to do a full system restore and lost my aircrafts, I hope it's almost ready.thanksAnthony DeFranco

Guest kick

Hi,It took a 16th days to have an explaination and the good news they will come back on business. I let you appreciate how many days they will be effective...!So be patient and as my granmother said "Patience is a vertu".I will be very surprise if they will do something before almost one month. My opinion is they just want to test the possibility market as we can call a awesome marketing, in other words be sure how many customer will be ready to purchase again and give a little fee to download again the files they have paid before...! But by now wait and see...CheersKick

Guest coolfront55

I am having a hard time waiting too, but I have to. This is just how much PSS aircraft are desired, at least for FS2004. ALWAYS HOPE FOR THE BEST,Jorge

Just remember that at the moment Anthony is still only negotiating the rights to the PSS client list, files etc. so we still may not get a site.RegardsRussell Jourdain (ANZ007/ZK-RHJ)

Guest coolfront55

Then why say: "In the mean time a limited version of the former PSS website system WILL BE AVAILABLE shortly so existing customers can gain access to previously purchased products". Jorge

Guest franksalot

Jorge,"WILL BE AVAILABLE shortly" It all depends upon what they mean by 'shortly'?Ken

Guest coolfront55

NICE DRAWING!!!!Jorge

Guest halcyon

So I guess we're still waiting for our files that we paid for.

Guest coolfront55

I am beginning to doubt their credibility. I have NO REASON to not to.Jorge

Nor do you have any reason for doubting their credibility/intentions - you don't know the people involved or anything beyond the announcement that we all read. However, the entire affair seems to be speculative, and I really don't expect to see the return of PSS any time soon - if ever. Having said that, I expect this forum could be better used in the informal support role for which it was intended.DJ

>Nor do you have any reason for doubting their>credibility/intentions - you don't know the people involved or>anything beyond the announcement that we all read. However,>the entire affair seems to be speculative, and I really don't>expect to see the return of PSS any time soon - if ever. >Having said that, I expect this forum could be better used in>the informal support role for which it was intended.>>DJI agree that the chances of seeing PSS ever again are going to be slim...All the more reason for them to make available offline installers to those who spent their hard earned money on their software... or did the agreement say rental???Andrew

Guest halcyon

>Nor do you have any reason for doubting their>credibility/intentions - you don't know the people involved or>anything beyond the announcement that we all read. However,>the entire affair seems to be speculative, and I really don't>expect to see the return of PSS any time soon - if ever. >Having said that, I expect this forum could be better used in>the informal support role for which it was intended.>>DJWe have EVERY reason to doubt their credibility.How about the fact that without ANY warning they pulled their servers offline rendering hundreds of customers empty handed? No note, no email, no message on their website, nothing in these forums or theirs, no word to Just Flight who sells their product, no word to their publisher.Yeah...tons of credibility there./roll eyes

Note that the folks who made the new announcement were not the business entity trading as PSS... It may be that the download site will never happen (as I noted above) - it's an expensive process; however, the new management has no reason to lie to prospective/old customers.DJ

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.