Sign in to follow this  
djsebx

i don't have any problem

Hello fellow simmers and radar contact players,i don't have any bug to reporti read all the manuel and there's no problemjust i like much flying between airportsbut without radar contact it couldn't be the sameit's now time to congratulate the whole radar contact teamfor the flight simulating experience they enhancehow could we fly a real time transatlantic flight beforejust i think it's so boring we can't anymorekeep on the good work to let go on the dreamfeeling like an airliner pilot seated in his plane.:) (c: 8=) [

Sebastien BELLUTEAU

Same here works as advertised.Great job to the development team.Kenny G.

Guest mmcevilley

Let me also chime in ...Yesterday I made a flight from KMIA to TJSJ and when I contacted approach (UA2256H) I heard the *RC3* controller voices vectoring other UA traffic (this had not happened before at other destinations). My first reaction was, hmmmm, RC3 thinks I'm someone else. But as more and more A/C "joined" the conversation, I realized that it was all part of the simulation. Pretty neat!-michael

were these real AI traffic they were vectoring or make believe?

I7-10700F RTX 3070 32 Gig Ram

Guest Scott Campbell

Those are made up. What RC does with synth chatter (not pre-recorded chatter) is put in a lot of traffic with the airline you are flying.