Sign in to follow this  
jimimac

flight plan not shown properly after export to 2004

i was doing the tutorial flight 0c5-klaf, i used fsbuid for the flight plan 0c5- cgt- v7- bvt- klaf, but when i exported the plan to fs2004 and loaded the plan i noticed that the waypoints where 0c5-bvt-klaf no airways where selected although fs2004 does have the airway v7,is this a problem with fs2004, so does that mean when i transfer the plan to rc4 the plan will also be incorrect,also can i not just export the plan direct from fsbuild to rc4. thanks,jim

thank you,Jim

Asus Prime Z270-P| I7700k@4.6| 16gDDR4 3000 VengLpx|

Corsair H115aio Cooler| Evga GeForce 1080gpu|Corsair Rm750

always use a .pln format for rc.the fsbuild guru's will have to help you with the other stuff. if it doesn't show up in fs9 correct, it won't show up in rc correctly either.jd

thanks ill post on fsbuild

thank you,Jim

>always use a .pln format for rc.>>the fsbuild guru's will have to help you with the other stuff.>if it doesn't show up in fs9 correct, it won't show up in rc>correctly either.>>jd fsbuild exports to fs in pln, i noticed there is a option to export to rc4 from fsbuild, will this work. also fs2004 has no sid/stars so how can those be exported to rc4 if those are not shown either, i just ordered rc4 yesterday and im just worried i wont be able to use it. thanks,jim

thank you,Jim

From FSB2.xx export to FS2004, not RC. The export to RC is probably the old adventure format, not used.

Exports to FS9 format contain only waypoints, not airways. FSB outputs in exporting any waypoints needed when airways change direction as well as your waypoints for entry and exit to/from the airway.