Sign in to follow this  
Bill A

AI Planes at KLAX

Hi, has anyone noticed that the AI planes do not taxi on the taxiways at LAX instead they taxi on the dirt by the taxiway and also take-off on the dirt by the runway...its like the airport moved a little...I downloaded & installed the KLAX afcad11 file to add more gates..anything that I could do?Thanks,Bill

Asus Tuf Gaming Plus B550 - Asus Ryzen 9 5800X3D - Asus GeForce 4080 RTX OC Edition - 64GB DDR4 Ram 3600Mhz - EVGA 850W Power Supply - 2X 1 TB NVME PCIE gen 4 - Windows 10

Yep,I noticed it. Waiting to see if there is a fix for it.Pete

Bill...check the file you used in AFCAD as theres a version that is going around for the Simflyers LAX scenery and the default scenery, it sounds to me that you are using the one for the simflyers scenery so that the taxiways and runways are in a different place.Just a thought though but a very good one..Craig Kiltie

Yes, your right...its the Simflyers version, but I do not have Simflyers KLAX. Is there a version for the default KLAX?Thanks,Bill

Asus Tuf Gaming Plus B550 - Asus Ryzen 9 5800X3D - Asus GeForce 4080 RTX OC Edition - 64GB DDR4 Ram 3600Mhz - EVGA 850W Power Supply - 2X 1 TB NVME PCIE gen 4 - Windows 10

Hiya BillI cant seem to find one but IM sure someone will help. I thought Id seen one somewhere else but its not what I thought it was.Craig

Guest slydon

At my airports, KBTV, there is a passenger plane that does not touch the ground untill it gets to the end of the runway. Then it proceeds to taxi into the woods and dissappears. It does this every time. I guess there is no way to correct it. Don

IS that a Project AI plane or a default one and do other AI planes land there ok? IF it is a Project AI plane, what kind is it?Craig

Guest slydon

It is a default plane, and the answer to your question is yes, other planes do land there okay. This particular plane ALWAYS lands right on the end of the runway, taxi's accross a field and into the woods never to be seen again. Wierd!!

Can someone send me the file for the default LAX scenery? I can open it with afcad and put it back in FS2002.Thanks,Bill