Sign in to follow this  
Considero2

ADV Display new instructions??

Hi there,I read something about FSUIPC and (if I understood well) the fact that you no longer need to install the AdvDisp.dll into the Modules folder of FS9. But to be honest it is not clear to me, how it should be done now. Do I have to check something on some FSUIPC tab page and if so on what should I check and on which tab can this be found?Help would be very much appreciated.Kind regards,Arjen

Guest cirurgiao

Hi, ArjenYou have fsuipc license, right?So get the most recent (fsuipc3.70) and extract fsuipc.dll to FS9/modules folder. Delete advdisp.dll since you won't need it. After that run FS9, then Alt / modules / fsuipc - you need to put you key (3 four letters/number) to register.In the FSUIPC window you need to check multiline (just it)When you start RC it will show as a transparent window - just lines usually red - so you can see through it.Hope this helpsEduardo

If you prefer white text to red text, edit the fsuipc.ini file to:WhiteMessages=Yes

Dick Parker in Northeast Ohio USA

Windows 10 64-bit | Nvidia GTX 1080 | ORBX | P3D 4.4.16.27077

Guest cirurgiao

Happy to have helped:-wave Eduardo

About this subject before I was able to read the delivery and all info from the atc on the atis line but with Fsuipc 3.7 some time the text dosen't show up and it' cut in fragment.What is the way to see the atc message clear on the atis window?Thanks