Sign in to follow this  
airliner_75

Air Traffic at the airport.

Hello,I read some review on radar contact. It regards ground handling.When I taxi to a runway I need to watch out for other traffic otherwise aircrafts can crash. Radar Contact do not tell me to hold and let the other aircraft through or vice versa.Will it be added in some forthcoming versions?Best regards/Artur

That feature will be very good. I have been "shunted" on the last two flights out of LHR! Very frustrating after half an hour of cockpit preperation etc.Andy S

I always operate with crash detection off, not just for RC purposes (I avoid AI crashes when taxiing by using the transparent cockpit view and working the hat view switch) but also some airport sceneries until fixed can have invisible obstacles that will trigger a crash.