Sign in to follow this  
Bill A

RC V5 Callsigns

Is it possible to add Mercator Virtual Airline, callsign "Mercator" to the list for v. 5?www.flymercator.comThanks,Bill

Hi guys,any chance to add Jetairfly to your airlines list?They are the belgian charter division of the TUI group.Company: Jetairfly (or 'TUI Airlines Belgium' but they are trading as Jetairfly)ICAO: JAFCountry: BelgiumCallsign: 'Beauty'http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JetairflyThank you!Sylvain

Download my repaints at AVSIM.

AMD Athlon 3800+ X2 - MSI Geforce 7600GT 256Mb - 2 x 1Gb OCz DDR Ram - Western Digital 250Gb - MSI K8N NEO4 FI - Windows XP SP2 - FS2004

Guest jlahtonen

HiI just noticed that your list doesn't contain Finncomm Airlines, a regional airline here in Finland. It changed it's callsing 2-Sep-2007 from Westbird to Finncomm.br Juha

>Hello Sylvain,>>Jetairfly is a beauty, she's now in v5 for you ;o)>>SubsMuch appreciated Subs! :-)Sylvain

Download my repaints at AVSIM.

AMD Athlon 3800+ X2 - MSI Geforce 7600GT 256Mb - 2 x 1Gb OCz DDR Ram - Western Digital 250Gb - MSI K8N NEO4 FI - Windows XP SP2 - FS2004

Hello Juha,I've added it for v5 now, you'll be able to find it under "Finnish Commuter Airlines OY (Finncomm) - Finland".Subs

Guest sangamg

Few more indian carriers please :)IndigoGoAirSimplifly Deccan

jd,Requested this the other day and got a positive response, but it's not on your list.Just in case it fell in a crack...Boxwings Air Freight - Callsign "Boxwings"It's virtual.Thanks. This kind of service is one of the reasons for your success - along with a great application.John Allard

Hi,Indigo & Deccan were already in, so I've added in GoAir now.Simplify Deccan is just the same as Air Deccan right? Deccan Aiviation Ltd (DKN) Callsign: DECCAN?I've never heard the name Simplify associated with it, so was just wanted to make sure it's the same airline we're talking about.Subs

I see a few interesting Eastern types but notthe legendary carrier Eastern Airlines, callsign"Eastern".Cheers,Jim

G'day Jim,The only obvious one I see is Baltimore Airways Ltd, using the callsign EASTERN, which is already on the list.We have a few options here.If you want, I can add Eastern Airlines to the list as well (since we have a EASTERN callsign anyway), but will prefreably need a 3-letter code and the country.Or, you can just use the Baltimore Airways Ltd entry and still be able to use it's EASTERN callsign.Btw, if you're using RCv4 the EASTERN callsign can be found under Baltimore Airways.Subs