Sign in to follow this  
Bill A

RC V5 Callsigns

Hi Subs, thanks for the reply. Does that mean that the AFA in the manual refers to American Flight Airways? It isn't one of the airlines available in the pull down list within Radar Contact v4.Stan

Hi Stan,I'm a little confused - I went to the sites but couldn't positivly identify their callsign.I have it set to AMERICAN FLIGHT at the moment for RCv5, unless you want it as something different?Subs

Guest ALT370

Hi,I am not sure about the German carrier Contactair (KIS)Do they use "Lufthansa" or "Contactair"?In case of "Contactair", could you please add it?Regards,Axel.

Hi Subs,I spoke with my friend, the LAN captain and he told me it's callsign "Star Peru".Please can this be included, as they have several important routes here, serving several cities in the Amazon as well as the usual places.Thanks,Paul

Hi Axel,The docs say they use CONTACTAIR, so I've added the carrier in v5 :()Subs

Hi Paul,Thanks for verifying the callsign. It always helps to get the most accurate data for RC. It saves a lot of troubls later, when the wavs are going to be recorded :()I've included Star Peru now, so you should find it in v5. Now I think I'll go add it to my AI too :()Subs

Hi Tom,I've added Dubrovnik Airline. Corporate Air had already been marked previously for inclusion.So you'll find both of them in v5 now.Thanks,Subs

Guest ALT370

Hi,will you also include more airport and departure / approach names?Please tell me if they are used in real atc or if I am wrong.e.g. "Amsterdam / Schipol" Approach instead of only "approach".Isn't it "SoCal Approach" for Los Angeles?Regards,Axel.

Hello Axel,There will be more airport names recorded in v5 than we did for v4. Unfortunatly, as you will agree, it will be impossible to record all airport names in the world though.I'm pretty sure even in v4 the LA approach sectors are called SoCal? But even then while certain regions/controllers may transfer aircraft to "Amseterdam Approach" there are plenty of areas/controllers that transfer aircraft to just "Approach".But rest assured we try to include as many airports/callsigns/words/pharses/airplanes/everything we can to make RC as realistic as possible. JD and the team don't do anything half assed :-termSubs

Good morning gentlemen,Haven't really checked and can well be you have already completed taking entries for new callsigns. None-the-less, in addition to an earlier post above which mentioned the EuroHarmony VA (www.fly-euroharmony.com), there are a few more divisions there which all belong to the same VA:EuroHarmony (main division): callsign EUROHARMONYEuroBusiness (business division): callsign EUROBUSINESSEuroHolidays (holiday/charter division) : callsign EUROHOLIDAYSThe HARMONY callsign mentioned in the earlier post is normally only used for online-flying. The 3 above are the 'official' ones, to be used for offline-flying.Would be great if these could be integrated in version 5.Many thanks in advance!StefEHM-1242