Everything posted by Felipe Mendes
-
FFB-Bridge 1.3 — free force feedback for MSFS 2020/2024
I would certainly send you the support, but i'm traveling tomorrow and will be away from home for a month. However, when I get back, I'll send it. The plane i'm currently flying is the aerostar 600, but i can test the 172 and see if it works, thanks for the help
-
FFB-Bridge 1.3 — free force feedback for MSFS 2020/2024
I have a diy force feedback yoke using FFBeast project, and i was using the ffbeast commander (ffbeast software that read the msfs telemetry) to manage the yoke, but i decided to test yours, and everything is working as expected, except for the AP following. Just giving the positive feedback, thanks for your work!
-
New VR Update for XP
I really would love to use x-plane, but it's a shame that even with high end PC's (9800x3d+RTX5080) i'ts impossible to run the simulator in VR at a decent resolution without using this awful spacewarp stutterfest feature. I was hoping laminar to make improvements on performance by giving us DLSS or FSR4 support, instead of focusing on supporting that ridiculously overpriced apple vision headset that no one cares about.
-
EXE.XML Issue with SU5
Take a look if your exe.xml is the same as mine. When i had this issue, the first line of the code was different, but deleting the file and reinstalling the dynamiclod (latest beta version) has created a new file that SU5 was able to read fine <?xml version="1.0" encoding="Windows-1252"?> <SimBase.Document Type="Launch" version="1,0"> <Descr>Launch</Descr> <Filename>EXE.xml</Filename> <Disabled>False</Disabled> <Launch.ManualLoad>False</Launch.ManualLoad> <Launch.Addon> <Disabled>False</Disabled> <ManualLoad>False</ManualLoad> <Name>DynamicLOD_ResetEdition</Name> <Path>C:\Users\frmde\AppData\Roaming\DynamicLOD_ResetEdition\bin\DynamicLOD_ResetEdition.exe</Path> </Launch.Addon> </SimBase.Document>
- EXE.XML Issue with SU5
-
Multi screen in 2024 is great
Are you experiencing some kind of flickering on the trees and the grass when you're on the ground? The reason i'm asking is that there are many users having this issue (me included, using 5 screeens setup).