Sign in to follow this  
ozflyer

Opinion on fsfxpackages 777 immersion

Hi All,

What is your opinion on the subject product.

Is it heavy on VAS or fps ?

I am thinking of buying, if the feedback is positive.

Thanks

Guys - only asking for your experience with the product, so I can make an informed decision.

Thanks

Simply put; brilliant.

I've noticed no FPS reduction and the effects are fantastic. From the cockpit you will notice no difference, however for film makers or those the like their external eye candy it's well worth the purchase cost. Very good value for money.

Regards

Paul Edwards

It is excellent. However, I've had an FPS drop when the over-wing condensation appears (mostly at high altitude for some reason). But it's worth noting, I seem to be the only person on the planet with this issue!

Cheers

Mark J

I like Precipfx it fixes a bug in flightsim, water spray always on. And makes precipitation look realistic.

Not a fan of the immersion packages as they are not realistic to me, you do not see this type of condensation on the wing and engines as often as the packages add it.

- David Lee

It is excellent. However, I've had an FPS drop when the over-wing condensation appears (mostly at high altitude for some reason). But it's worth noting, I seem to be the only person on the planet with this issue!

Cheers

Mark J

No, you are not the only one with an issue when it comes to over-wing camera condensation FSP drop, though not high altitude condensation, but while taking off and landing :) front wing and aft wing camera fps is not affected when condensation is visible though.

Is the package worth it? For every euro, dollar, kuna, dinar spent :)

Ivan Majetic

MAXIMUS XII HERO, i9 10900k, NZXT KRAKEN Z73, GIGABYTE RTX 3080 v2 OC, G.SKILL TridentZ DDR4 32 Gb, WD HDD 2TB, SAMSUNG 980PRO, SAMSUNG 970EVO Plus 2x, ASUS PG348Q

It is a very nice addition to the 777.  Like a couple of others mentioned, over the wing condensation causes an FPS drop on my machine, so I have everything ckecked but that option

Chris Sunseri

No, you are not the only one with an issue when it comes to over-wing camera condensation FSP drop, though not high altitude condensation, but while taking off and landing :) front wing and aft wing camera fps is not affected when condensation is visible though.

Is the package worth it? For every euro, dollar, kuna, dinar spent :)

The condensation while taking off and landing is fine, so god knows why it hits the fps at high altitude! Oh well, I can live with that lol

Get it, PMDG 777 is not complete without it.

I'm sorry but that's a ridiculous assertion. It depends how much time you spend in external view or wing views. For me the 777 is all about the VC, the systems and flying from the pilot's seat and therefore complete as is. You can't see the condensation effects from there.

ki9cAAb.jpg

How do I get the FO to call out altitude on landing ?

Thanks

Hari

Based on the posts, looks like it is more applicable to external views.

I don't mind improve the lights on the pmdg 777, not particularly keen on external views, I primarily look for cockpit VC.

Is there a product to improve, taxi, landing, lights ... ?

Based on the posts, looks like it is more applicable to external views.

I don't mind improve the lights on the pmdg 777, not particularly keen on external views, I primarily look for cockpit VC.

Is there a product to improve, taxi, landing, lights ... ?

The 777 lights are already much better than default. There isn't any point in attempting to improve them.

ki9cAAb.jpg