Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG 737: SERVICE UPDATE RELEASE INFO 07DEC03

Guest bawheavy

Ok great!i hate to keep asking questions ;) but will there be new and updated manuals coming out with SU2?Thanks guys! :-)~Liam

Guest jvanes

Thanks Robert!Can't waitYours,Johan

Liam, yes, there will be new manuals for SU2. :)

Robert,This is great news, thanks for NOT giving in to the pressure to release too early! Off to check my mailbox... :-)

Cheers, Søren Dissing

CPU: Intel i9-13900K @5.6-5.8 Ghz | Cooler: ASUS ROG RYUJIN III | GPU: ASUS Strix RTX4090 OC | MoBo: ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Hero | RAM: 64Gb DDR5 @5600 | SSDs: 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (Win11), 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (MSFS), | Case: ASUS ROG Helios 601 | Monitors: HP Reverb G2, 28" ASUS PB287Q 4K | Additional Hardware: TM TCA Captain's Edition, Tobii 5 | OS: Win 11 Pro 64 | Sim: MSFS | BA Virtual | PSXT, RealTraffic w/ AIG models

Guest thscholz

I can't believe how men can get excited about some bits ynd bytes!:-) (including me)CheersThomas

Guest Andrea

I'm waiting for the Service Update 2 to buy the 737.Andrea

Thanks for the update Robert.Sounds Fantastic.David in Jerusalem

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

I hate to ask about the owners database, but...is there a cutoff date for new purchases to have user accounts for this release. Specifically, say someone purchased the 737 on December 2nd - should I, er that person, expect an email? thanks!sg

I7-7700k@4.7ghz | 32gb RAM | EVGA GTX1080 8gb | Mostly P3Dv5 (also IL2:BoX, DCS, XP11)

Guest KevinShea

They were certainly smart to issue an email about the update! Now we will be obsessivly checking our email instead of hitting their website. Can't wait.Kevin

...or you could use an email-notifier like I do ;-)Can recommend www.eprompter.com - simple, free and works great!Cheers,

Richard Åsberg

SG->I hate to ask about the owners database, but...Not worries... you ask a legitimate question!Everyone who has purchased the product up to the moment of release will receive an email with update information...We'll begin handling those who have changed email addresses once we have finished sending confirmation emails... (should take a few hours...not much more...)I'll be posting more information for those folks who do not recive a confirmation email at the time of release!

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Phew.:)

I7-7700k@4.7ghz | 32gb RAM | EVGA GTX1080 8gb | Mostly P3Dv5 (also IL2:BoX, DCS, XP11)

Guest CFG3430

HiAs I understood it one then needs a complete (clean) install of PMDG 737NGV2.1. Is it necessary to deinstall the old version?2. Is there an option to just install the 2D Panel version without that VC and Cabin Stuff?3. Can the Staff or the Beta Guys give any information concerning performance (frame rates) of SU2?Looking forward to a message in my postbox