Sign in to follow this  
FlyinIron406

Keys for cargo doors, stairs, etc.

What are they?I can't get them to work~Also, I just got the PMDG bird yesterday, do I need to get the SU2?

Guest ba747heavy

No, you don't need to get SU2.The doors are assaigned to keys shift-e-(some number key like 1)The stairs need to have a key assaigned to them. If you assaign a key command to the Concorde Nose Fully Extend and Concorde Nose Fully Retract you will get the stairs to extend and retract.

Guest jase439

I think by default those map to CTRL+SHIFT+F9 and CTRL+SHIFT+F10. If you open up the aft cabin door (via SHIFT+E+2), make sure you close it before you switch views (presumeably out of spot view) or the aft door will be stuck open. I think this is an FS bug.Jason Barlow

Guest ba747heavy

Jason,If you are referencing the default keystrokes for the corcorde nose, then I hate to tell you that you are wrong :) The default keystrokes are none, and thus you need to assaign a keystroke.If you aren't referencing the concorde nose, then ignore me ;)

OK about the stairs, about the aft and cargo doors though! When I hit SHIFT+E+2 it opens up the main door!

Guest ba747heavy

>When I hit SHIFT+E+2 it opens up the main door!This sometimes happens, with any plane in FS, and nobody knows why. Much conjecture floats around about this, with no obvious solution.

I havent seen any screenshots with the cargo doors open.. Ryan

Cheers,
Ryan

Professional Coffee Drinker/BAe146 Driver
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer

You're not gonna take off like that are you?? Those PAX will be pretty upset. ;-) Chris

- Chris

Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX | Intel Core i9 13900KF | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 24 GB | 64GB DDR5 SDRAM | Corsair H100i Elite 240mm Liquid Cooling | 1TB & 2TB Samsung Gen 4 SSD  | 1000 Watt Gold PSU |  Windows 11 Pro | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Thrustmaster TCA Captain X Airbus | Asus ROG 38" 4k IPS Monitor (PG38UQ)

Asus Maximus VII Hero motherboard | Intel i7 4790k CPU | MSI GTX 970 4 GB video card | Corsair DDR3 2133 32GB SDRAM | Corsair H50 water cooler | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD (2) | EVGA 1000 watt PSU - Retired

Hey John..So instead of shift+E... u use D for main door and then D+2 for cargo?Ryan

Cheers,
Ryan

Professional Coffee Drinker/BAe146 Driver
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer

Hi,I've reconfigured the exit assignment to D and still can get it to work. I've never seen the other doors open,...is there no other way ?regards,Thomas