Sign in to follow this  
TRAVAIR

Something for the South African's

One more beauty...:-jumpy

Best regards, Fritz ESSONO

Guest henkhugo

woooooow! I like! i like a lot!

Guest dormehlexpert

This one I really want - beautiful!!!!Don DormehlProud South African PMDG Supporter!

John,I'm just curious, but how long does it take you, on average, to do a paintscheme ?regards,Thomas

Hi Thomas,It really depends on the complexity of the livery.If I have done the same livery on another aircraft, it cuts down a lot of time because I have the logos already done. Most of the time is spent tweaking the livery to make sure it matches as close to the real thing. For South African, I'd say I spent maybe 2hrs? Most of the time was spend on the tail getting it right. Then messing with the winglets.A quality layered paint kit helps a lot!

Cheers,

John Tavendale
Textures by Tavers - https://www.facebook.com/texturesbytavers

Guest Jeff Berman

Looking good John, sure like that dusk shot :)

Guest Stassiebal

Brilliant John!!!Can't wait to get her in the air!De

Guest Fjorko

Uitstekend !!!!!!

Guest phorovsky

Hello JohnI simply love the SAA livery! Well done!!I just have one little problem, where can I get it? I tried "Downloads", but it was not there! Or did you design the great livery purely for your own use, and thereby making us very envious?!!Kind regardspaul(all the way from Jo'burg!!)

Paul,It is for the upcoming 800/900 release. Hopefully any day now.:-beerchug It will be on their download page once the main aircraft is released.

________________________________________________________________________________

i9 10800K | 16GB RAM | RTX 3080 | Windows 10 | 

Saitek x-45 | Bravo Throttle | Alpha Yoke | CH Pedals | Logitech Radio Panel | SmoothTrack | AAO

Looks awesome - nice job John! Keep up the great work PMDG! :-beerchug

Guest JacoD

Looks great John! Are you going to paint SJE as well? ;-)Jaco du PreezProject Openskyjake@projectopensky.com[a href=http://www.projectopensky.com" target="_blank]Project Opensky Homepage[/a].: ASUS P4C800E-DLX : P4 2.8Ghz 800MHz FSB Hyper Threading : 1GB PC3200 DDR RAM : ATI Radeon 9800 Pro 128MB DDR : Maxtor 200GB SATA HDD :.